Page 79 of 99 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The Birthstone is an actual dragon.
    There is also a Gemstone Dragon.

What does your bingo state that you need to do?

Sorry I just now saw this. After exploring the market I saw that the gemstone and birthstone dragons were individual dragons. Was very confused. Thought that it meant there were dragons in a group for each birthstone. I didn't understand there were types. I had only yellow, red, blue, and green type dragons at that point. I thought that birthstone would be one of the other colored symbols. I hope I've explained it so it makes some sense. I understand better the more I play. I'm 45 & never had much experience with this kind of technology. Didn't have Facebook until 2014...my father had FB in 2011! He was 68! I've been playing RS & BS 4 yrs now and trying DS & FF! Thanks so much for your help.

kooky panda
    As you can see I haven't figured out how to do this so it includes your reply.

I added my quote to your post. To reply to post, go to that post and hit reply with quote , then you can post your response . KP
    Last edited by kooky panda; 07-27-17 at 09:25 AM. Reason: added quote
    I hope everyone is having a wonderful day

Banned
    So is the Amethyst dragon not breedable like the other gemstones are? She doesn't show up in my shop under either gemstone dragons or purple dragons. And why is the Birthstone dragon breedable but not craftable?

how can i raise dragon to level 11 if i have 10 level max limit((

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by s_creen View Post
    how can i raise dragon to level 11 if i have 10 level max limit((
    You need to buy the Noble Crystal from the market and place it somewhere on your island. I think it's 500,000 (thanks Bastiaan0) coins to buy. With that it will allow you to raise dragons to level 15.
    Last edited by starship412; 09-05-17 at 10:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    You need to buy the Noble Crystal from the market and place it somewhere on your island. I think it's 1000 coins to buy. With that it will allow you to raise dragons to level 15.
    It's 500.000 coins

starship412, Bastiaan0 thank you it works!)

Habitats

I keep getting new dragons but I can't buy habitats. It says that I have reached my limit. How do I get to buy habitats. I am stuck in my breeding because I can't place my new dragon without selling another. I do not want to sell them, I want to collect them. Please help.
    Thank you.
    Brenda spies
    Tien's dream🐲🌝🌟

New Resident
    I can't find what I'm looking for in this forum. I can't seem to use my 3x on my farm for any reason. Are there stipulations? Can I only use it on certain crops? Please help.
    SKA2013

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SKA2013 View Post
    I can't find what I'm looking for in this forum. I can't seem to use my 3x on my farm for any reason. Are there stipulations? Can I only use it on certain crops? Please help.
    SKA2013
    To use boosts for farm, you have to tap very carefully, try to aim for the tiny clock icon on the apple by the way, there are only 2x, 5x and 10x boosts

Ok this might sound ridiculous but im brand new to dragon story(im on level 5) and i usually play fantasy forest story. Right now, can i mine or battle like i can on fantasy?