Page 77 of 99 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

New Resident

Questions g?n?rales de Dragon Story - Partie II

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The current General Questions thread has now reach 100 pages. Starting a new thread.
    Old thread is here.

You can ask general questions here.
    Check the Dragon Game Guide for links to specific Dragon threads and for more general game information.

J aimerais savoir quels sont les dragons que l'on designe comme "Type de champion" , lors du bingo on doit les les utiliser pour les batailles ou quand on doit aller faire un "Breed" avec un autre dragon

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Mela2439 View Post
    J aimerais savoir quels sont les dragons que l'on designe comme "Type de champion" , lors du bingo on doit les les utiliser pour les batailles ou quand on doit aller faire un "Breed" avec un autre dragon
    Si possible, j'ai vraiment des probl?mes sur se site web je n' arrive pas a me retrouve dans une discussion,et ne trouve pas l aide que je n?cessite !! Serait il possible de me r?pondre sur mon adresse mail (melernst@hotmail.de) je vous suis tr?s reconnaissante !!

Farm Supplier

Selling old habitats

The 1st caretaker. How did you "swap out" a habitat? I am unable to find any way to swap or even delete a habitat. I would to swap a 3 dragon habitat for a 5 dragon habitat like you said you did.
    Last edited by RockyMts; 07-10-17 at 05:59 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    The 1st caretaker. How did you "swap out" a habitat? I am unable to find any way to swap or even delete a habitat. I would to swap a 3 dragon habitat for a 5 dragon habitat like you said you did.
    You can swap out tropic stand for a buccaneer bay. Doing away with one more 3 dragon habitat. Tropic is a typing on buccaneer bay so you don't really need the 3 dragon habitat tropic stand anymore. I also did this with passion pit and sweetheart island a while back. Doing away with the 3 dragon passion pit. The only 3 dragon habitats I have left are 1 metal, 1 cosmic, 1 royal, 1 fairytale, 2 dino and 2 stone. As soon as I can upgrade those I will too
    Last edited by The1stCaretaker; 07-10-17 at 06:21 PM.

Farm Supplier
    I still don't understand how you swap. Do you mean you just buy one instead of the other. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you meant you traded a habitat you already had on your Island for another.

Nightclub Owner

Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    You can swap out tropic stand for a buccaneer bay. Doing away with one more 3 dragon habitat. Tropic is a typing on buccaneer bay so you don't really need the 3 dragon habitat tropic stand anymore. I also did this with passion pit and sweetheart island a while back. Doing away with the 3 dragon passion pit. The only 3 dragon habitats I have left are 1 metal, 1 cosmic, 1 royal, 1 fairytale, 2 dino and 2 stone. As soon as I can upgrade those I will too
    I'm guessing that "swap out" means selling one habitat and purchasing another. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be very helpful if we could store habitats. I have the Map habitat that will probably be sacrificed when I run out of room, which will be soon. I will have to put my Map producing dragon in storage at that time but at least I'll only lose coins when I sell that habitat for space.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    I still don't understand how you swap. Do you mean you just buy one instead of the other. Maybe I misunderstood. I thought you meant you traded a habitat you already had on your Island for another.
    Well you could place the new one, move tropic dragons, then sell tropic hab. Or if you have not 1 space like me, put the 3 dragons into the stable, sell the habitat, then put the new one in it place. Regardless of how it's done I did swap tropic stand out for buccaneer bay
    Swap definition = the act of exchanging one thing for another. That's what I did lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I'm guessing that "swap out" means selling one habitat and purchasing another. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be very helpful if we could store habitats. I have the Map habitat that will probably be sacrificed when I run out of room, which will be soon. I will have to put my Map producing dragon in storage at that time but at least I'll only lose coins when I sell that habitat for space.
    Regardless if I'm maxed out on maps I refuse to put those resource dragons into storage. I used to have 2 of each resource habitat and a single dragon on each. Now I have 2 on each. No way will I put them into storage. I still continue to collect dynamite too even with 1050 Island pieces and 1200 dynamite. That's maps, bombs, dynamite, apples. I wish I had the room for 2 of each habitats again but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I do have all gold givers too. Really they should make the rest of the 4 dragon habitats upgradable and add more land. 200 + dragon slots from all habitats being upgraded is perfect, along with more land they'd get no complaints from me. Only one other small thing is I'd really like the dragon book so I can see my collection and there's a few Google games achievements I can't get I think because we don't have the album yet. Like have 10 unique dragons and 100 unique dragons

Farm Supplier

Selling old habitats

Is it possible to sell old habitats to replace them with habitats that hold more dragons. If so how is it done. I seem to be able to only rotate or move my old habitats.

Nightclub Owner
    Is it possible to sell old habitats to replace them with habitats that hold more dragons. If so how is it done. I seem to be able to only rotate or move my old habitats.
    You have to clear all the dragons out of the habitat before you get the option to "Sell". Once you have moved all the residents out of the habitat, click on it and hit "Move". That should give you the "Sell" option
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage