Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Looking into this.
    I am getting different goals to install a game for gold( on my sub account) and than when I installed and played it, no gold/ gems( in CS or FS) and goal gone and replaced by another goal and again no gold/gems after installing and playing. It has happened about 3 times now

Hi, I am new to using forums and have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. Ok here I go, I was wondering how do I tell which category such as red, yellow etc a dragon with multi colors is. For example with the bingo tasks it says Breed a pink type with a purple type, now I am assuming that it doesn't just mean the dragons with only one color but how to I know which color is the dominant one. I hope this makes sense and someone can help .Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reggie9279 View Post
    Hi, I am new to using forums and have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with. Ok here I go, I was wondering how do I tell which category such as red, yellow etc a dragon with multi colors is. For example with the bingo tasks it says Breed a pink type with a purple type, now I am assuming that it doesn't just mean the dragons with only one color but how to I know which color is the dominant one. I hope this makes sense and someone can help .Thanks
    There is no such thing as a dominant color, the dragon you choose just has to have at least that color. A multiple type dragon falls under all categories of those types, so for your example you could even use two Origami dragons (pink/purple hybrid).

Fashion Designer

Could someone please tell

If it say cannot be found through breeding could you tell how eles you get them. I dont want to sound stupid. But i have alot that say that but i can't find how eles you get them other then battle area. Please thank you in advanced.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    If it say cannot be found through breeding could you tell how eles you get them. I dont want to sound stupid. But i have alot that say that but i can't find how eles you get them other then battle area. Please thank you in advanced.
    When a dragon is listed as "Not Found Through Breeding" it means that you either need to buy it with Gold or win it as a prize in an event or on a Spin To Win. All prize dragons can either be won or bought with Gold but you can't breed them.

Hope this explains it

ETA: there are no 'stupid' questions here, we're all about helping fellow players on these boards
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Thank you so much. For your reply. That does help.

What element is the pink flower, please?

I've never known what element the pink flower is so decided it was about time I asked? lol.

Executive Chef
    Spring
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    I've never known what element the pink flower is so decided it was about time I asked? lol.
    In FFS? Or did you mean the pink flower dragon in DS (pink/green) I can't think of an animal named pink flower in FFS
    If it's the flower element itself then yes spring like appiep said

Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Spring
    Thank you!