Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Does anyone have the time and patience to help me out with my dragons? I haven't played in years so I'm a little lost with pretty much everything. I stopped shortly after the artic dragons and on my return I see that I've missed tons.
    I'd be happy to try and answer any questions you may have
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I want to know why every morning between 5 am and 7 am I can't get on dragon story. I can get on every s8 game but that one. It's getting annoying. Please fix this issue.

Farm Supplier

Diamond Temple

Hi
    I'm relatively new to the game (level 51). I've never posted to the forum before and need help but I'm not sure where to go. Could someone help me? I want to know how the Diamond Temple works. It seems like a good deal at 60 gold during this sale but I don't understand exactly how it works. An earlier poster in this thread mentioned getting one on sale and I assume many posting here already have the Diamond temple and understand how it works so I'm hoping to find some help from someone here.
    1. Will it work even if I don't have a diamond dragon (will it help me make my first diamond or is it only to boost chances of a diamond hybrid)?
    2. Does it work like a second breeding roost?
    3. If I buy it on sale for 60 gold now, will it always be 60/week to recharge it or will the recharge price go up once the sale is over?
    4. If I choose not to use it for a week or two, do I still have to pay the weekly gold price? (Like auto-withdrawal)
    I just need more clarification on what it is, how it works, and the ongoing costs. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    PatchXat (Laura)

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    Hi
    I'm relatively new to the game (level 51). I've never posted to the forum before and need help but I'm not sure where to go. Could someone help me? I want to know how the Diamond Temple works. It seems like a good deal at 60 gold during this sale but I don't understand exactly how it works. An earlier poster in this thread mentioned getting one on sale and I assume many posting here already have the Diamond temple and understand how it works so I'm hoping to find some help from someone here.
    1. Will it work even if I don't have a diamond dragon (will it help me make my first diamond or is it only to boost chances of a diamond hybrid)?
    3. If I buy it on sale for 60 gold now, will it always be 60/week to recharge it or will the recharge price go up once the sale is over?
    4. If I choose not to use it for a week or two, do I still have to pay the weekly gold price? (Like auto-withdrawal)
    I just need more clarification on what it is, how it works, and the ongoing costs. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks
    PatchXat (Laura)
    It boosts the chance to get a Diamond type as a breeding result. You don't need to already have a Diamond Dragon to use it. It's a passive boost that lasts 7 days. After the 7 days it can be recharged with Gold.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PatchXat View Post
    Hi
    Thanks
    PatchXat (Laura)

Recharging the temple will cost 300 gold a pop, unless it is on sale again. When it is on sale, recharging costs whatever the sale price is. They have been putting it on sale about once every 4-6 weeks recently, usually either just before or during the leaderboard events. The building is unstorable, so when it is not in use it will take up space. It's not like a roost, it just sits there and magically boosts your odds on breeding diamond-type dragons.

I've never bothered to buy one because while a 600% increase may sound like a lot, the regular odds on breeding an ultra rare, diamond-type is only ~1%. That means the temple only increases your overall chances of breeding a diamond-type to ~6%. Those aren't great odds, and it's still a much smaller chance than breeding a super rare.

Some people report having great success with the temple, while others have no success at all, even over multiple recharges. Like everything else in this game, it's a gamble with the algorithm. From what I have seen from players' reports of their experiences with the temple, it seems using diamond-type dragons in the breeding den and trying for other diamond hybrids yields better results than using regular-colored dragons to try for your first Diamond Dragon.

Farm Supplier
    I have twice put my magic dragon into the Quest Outpost and it says I have got 500 apples but those apples are NOT added to my apple total.

Could someone tell me why, please?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I have twice put my magic dragon into the Quest Outpost and it says I have got 500 apples but those apples are NOT added to my apple total.

Could someone tell me why, please?
    For assistance please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    For assistance please Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Thank you very much for your help Kooky. I will fill out the form now.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    Thank you very much for your help Kooky. I will fill out the form now.
    When you receive your support ticket number, please send it to me by private message.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, I have some mining problems: sometimes when I mine and it says far away for example and I try other spaces They all say far away only for me to return and hit the spot next to the first hit (which was far away) and it was suddenly a correct hit. Or sometimes I hit a spot and it close but no hit around it is correct. I have had this problems since the grid seems a bit wider than before, some hits now at the bottom, are half visible when hit and comes up when correct. I have an ipad mini 2.