Page 70 of 99 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bubz94 View Post
    Was wondering if someone can help. Dragon story and Fantasy Forest story won't open for me. I was able to log in yesterday evening but tried last night and all day today and nothing has changed. DS will show a black screen as well as FFS. Ive deleted and reinstalled. It's games and it's still the same. I've used 3 different wifi connections and my own data and they still won't open �� Any help would be greatly appreciated
    If you play on iOS, try going to settings- safari and clear out data then restart your device to see if this helps.
    Also make sure your current device has the most current software update.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you play on iOS, try going to settings- safari and clear out data then restart your device to see if this helps.
    Also make sure your current device has the most current software update.

Thank you so so much It worked appreciate your help so much

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Oh if you are talking about links to charts, I believe these are broken. Sorry
    It's also the links to any thread on the dragons listed in the game guide. I went down the list that's located right above the section marked Dragon Battles in the game guide, each one I tried came back as the 404 error.

Fashion Designer
    Yes, this is very annoying.... I just got an egg with 27 hrs breeding time... and I cannot find it. Normally I go to the chart and find it. Now I lost that chart. Link does not work... ah well. It was someone who did this with love and now it is gone.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bubz94 View Post
    Thank you so so much It worked appreciate your help so much
    Oh wonderful!! Thanks for reporting back!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    Yes, this is very annoying.... I just got an egg with 27 hrs breeding time... and I cannot find it. Normally I go to the chart and find it. Now I lost that chart. Link does not work... ah well. It was someone who did this with love and now it is gone.
    If you had green and white on your nest, you have an Elder dragon. just collected one of them trying for Santa and/or Reindeer

hi does anyone know where to find the Storm 8 dragon It was Blue and it popped up when I opened my game.It said I had to do the Holiday Quest but the Quest was know where to be found. 3 of my neighbors have the egg but won't tell me how to get it. Can anyone tell me so I can get my Free Dragon?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by najee10123 View Post
    hi does anyone know where to find the Storm 8 dragon It was Blue and it popped up when I opened my game.It said I had to do the Holiday Quest but the Quest was know where to be found. 3 of my neighbors have the egg but won't tell me how to get it. Can anyone tell me so I can get my Free Dragon?
    Please check your storage. If you nests were full, it would of gone into your storage.

Fashion Designer
    Can anyone help point me to the dragon egg chart. I have been trying to find it for quite a while. I had a link that all I had to do was open the page but the chart won't show up anymore for me. Is there a new page where it moved to?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-30-16 at 03:04 PM. Reason: removed third party forum reference

Quote Originally Posted by najee10123 View Post
    Kooky is right, but first you have to go to the book in the left upper corner. Among the achievable goals is a storm8 dragon goal now. After collecting the dragon there, it will indeed go to either your nest or your storage.