Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Nightclub Owner
    I have a question about the Arctic Isle; is there a 6 habitat limit always or do I need to clear more space before I can get more? Because my habitats are almost full and I'm still trying for new breeds but won't have anywhere to put them. I don't have any duplicate dragons and don't want to have to sell the ones I worked so hard to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I have a question about the Arctic Isle; is there a 6 habitat limit always or do I need to clear more space before I can get more? Because my habitats are almost full and I'm still trying for new breeds but won't have anywhere to put them. I don't have any duplicate dragons and don't want to have to sell the ones I worked so hard to get.
    Yes. 6 habitat limit. All dragons will fit.

There are only 18 dragons. 6 dragons per type. 3 types of dragon, abominable, icicle, and snowflake I think.
    It all fits

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Yes. 6 habitat limit. All dragons will fit.

There are only 18 dragons. 6 dragons per type. 3 types of dragon, abominable, icicle, and snowflake I think.
    It all fits
    Thank you for the response!

Fashion Designer
    I am posting in regards to the change in the breeding guide. It has more eggs listed/shown, but it is too small to see.

Please modify it back to the last version or make it bigger. It is really blurry if I make it larger on my screen. I can't read the type of dragon or the number of hours it takes.

On that note, I am breeding black & diamond & got a 25 hour breed-time. Is that how long black diamond takes?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    On that note, I am breeding black & diamond & got a 25 hour breed-time. Is that how long black diamond takes?
    Unfortunately, no. Black Diamond is 24 hours.

You probably have a Penumbra Dragon (25 hours).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Unfortunately, no. Black Diamond is 24 hours.

You probably have a Penumbra Dragon (25 hours).
    Okay, thanks for ketting me know. :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I am posting in regards to the change in the breeding guide. It has more eggs listed/shown, but it is too small to see.

Please modify it back to the last version or make it bigger. It is really blurry if I make it larger on my screen. I can't read the type of dragon or the number of hours it takes.

I'm having the same issue on both iPad and itouch ..egg chart no longer readable for names or hours for the dragons ..all is very blurry for hours and names..use to have no problem seeing the names and hours ,,..I love referencing this chart and hope it returns to other format that can be seen ..

Executive Chef
    Just wondering about colours splitting.
    If I breed 2 colours that can split e.g. Black & Pink
    Are both colours allowed to split or can only one dragon split?
    This splitting is pretty annoying as I have no gemstone, pink or black hybrids because of splitting.
    My dragons split 100% of the time!
    Would boosted breeding stop splitting?
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Just wondering about colours splitting.
    If I breed 2 colours that can split e.g. Black & Pink
    Are both colours allowed to split or can only one dragon split?
    This splitting is pretty annoying as I have no gemstone, pink or black hybrids because of splitting.
    My dragons split 100% of the time!
    Would boosted breeding stop splitting?
    Here's something I found

Minor types may only split if they are not alone in the pool. This means that, during breeding, the parents have to contribute a total of at least two types in order for a minor type to split, altering the pool. If a minor type is alone in the pool, it does not alter the pool, but in exchange, it can introduce pure dragons of its component types as offspring.
    Would anyone explain this to me clearer, I speak perfect English as I'm from London lol but I just can't work it out?!
    Thanks
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-05-14 at 07:23 AM. Reason: removed third party forum reference
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Here's something I found

Would anyone explain this to me clearer, I speak perfect English as I'm from London lol but I just can't work it out?!
    Thanks
    If you breed Virtue and another pure pink, you can only get a pure pink or pure red or pure white. You don't get Love or Laserlight or Justice or Melody as outcomes.
    Interesting.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-05-14 at 07:24 AM. Reason: removed third party tool reference

Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast