Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    I bred a Leo dragon last month, just before it went on sale again. Unfortunately, I can't remember what I bred; something like quetzal with gold. Very surprised i must say!
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Zodiac dragons seem to come and go. Leo is about the only one that hangs around.
    Thanks, guys That means I won't need to buy Leo and instead I'll try to breed it.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    I just got a Gemini on the nest. My daughters zodiac sign ☺☺☺
    got it with Diamond and Leo

I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    I have a dragon stuck in evolution since last leaderboard event. What do I do? Can't do anything with it and still shows it's evolving but it's not.
    First of all you should force-close your app and maybe even restart your device. If it isn't fixed by then you should definitely send a support ticket.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    First of all you should force-close your app and maybe even restart your device. If it isn't fixed by then you should definitely send a support ticket.
    support@storm8.com
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Is dueller worth paying for? I have RS who I am trying to get to L15 and diamond is on 14.8 (nearly there ) However I have seen some people have success with dueller in tournaments. Any advice?

Guys I desperately need 500,000 coins to get a black prairie else my spell shop and nest and breeding den are stuck I don't know how I managed to breed a night dragon... I only have 35,000, how do I get more coins??? Help!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboosymphony View Post
    Guys I desperately need 500,000 coins to get a black prairie else my spell shop and nest and breeding den are stuck I don't know how I managed to breed a night dragon... I only have 35,000, how do I get more coins??? Help!!!
    When I need coins I go into my game every hour and collect from my habitats.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When I need coins I go into my game every hour and collect from my habitats.
    my best 2 dragons are in the breeding den :'(

I don't understand this. I saved up coins, asked friends for maps, and bought my expansion. I then waited for it to be cleared. I "purchased" a habitat to place on it, only it wouldn't fit. It turns out, there is a giant mushmold still on it hidden behind a tree sitting on the plot of land beside it. Now I have to save up coins, wait for friends to give me 32 maps, buy THAT expansion & clear the tree. Has anyone else run into this? Thank you and have a great day everyone!