Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    @31aug2002, they are only available through the market, yes...but I have seen them come on sale during special times (like Black Friday)...and when it's a new release, like the Northstar Dragon, when it first came out.

@patisserieforever...you can edit your profile by clicking on "My Profile" at the top of the page, it was pretty self-explanatory from there. As for money issues around your level...yes, it seemed that was the worst time for me with coins. The more you expand, the more habitats you can get, the more dragons you get and then coins...upgrading habitats is also important, as roguebee said. Just know that, the bigger your island gets, the more coins you'll get, and eventually you will be swimming in them! <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    @31aug2002, they are only available through the market, yes...but I have seen them come on sale during special times (like Black Friday)...and when it's a new release, like the Northstar Dragon, when it first came out.

@patisserieforever...you can edit your profile by clicking on "My Profile" at the top of the page, it was pretty self-explanatory from there. As for money issues around your level...yes, it seemed that was the worst time for me with coins. The more you expand, the more habitats you can get, the more dragons you get and then coins...upgrading habitats is also important, as roguebee said. Just know that, the bigger your island gets, the more coins you'll get, and eventually you will be swimming in them! <3
    Thank you Niire!!
    I just hope they have a sale soon ... Maybe around St. Patrick's Day!! I would like to have at least 2 of them but at the moment to buy them at the market price is out of my range and does not make sense either

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Indeed I have 6 fire habitats ! And I just noticed that I didn't upgrade yellow habitats too ! Thanks for replying (as always !) !
    Have you read the thread https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....on-Tips-Thread ? Some of it can be overwhelming (spreadsheet theory and application) but there are also comments and suggestions on coin management.

Farm Supplier
    No, I just had a look right now, very interesting ! Thank you again !

And thank you Niire for your answer as well, I'm going to play and wait to swim in coins
    Last edited by patisserieforever; 02-20-16 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to reply to someone

Fashion Designer
    I'm lvl 113, with 87 habitats and 222 dragons, and I still run out of coins from time to time if I'm not careful
    Nonstop expanding, clearing growth and food production **** my wealth regularly ☺
    Basically bc I plant upgrapes when I can bc of the high output.
    So when I'm up for an expansion I have to plan it a day or so in advance.
    Like right now, I have only 1m coins and 2 expansions coming soon ☺

Where is this chart?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by elitasarina View Post
    Where is this chart?

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post472093
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    This new egg chart is good and bad. It's nice they all are apart from each other but it's bad it is almost impossible to read their names. Very bad indeed

Hi guys, I have a question about boosted breeding.
    Is a boosted breed supposed to eliminate the chance of breeding a common dragon guaranteed every time? My friend swears by boosted breeding and always gets great dragons from it but I have tried it a couple of times and got coral dragons ._.
    I can't see that it's in the interests of the game for this to happen since I won't be spending any more gold on boosted breeding if it has no effect, so I was wondering whether there is a glitch with my game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by thisriveriswild View Post
    Hi guys, I have a question about boosted breeding.
    Is a boosted breed supposed to eliminate the chance of breeding a common dragon guaranteed every time?
    Unfortunately not! It supposedly increases your chances of getting rares and super rares, but certainly doesn't rule out getting commons. I've found using boosted breeding to be really hit and miss - sometimes it helps, but mostly not. The only time I use it is when it's free, otherwise I don't think it's worth the gold!