Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    MyLord7, thanks for the input. Warrior Prince is my best Champion - I only have two Epic. I took Gilded Knight to 11, but Warrior Prince is usually better. So you are telling me I won't see a difference until level 13 - which means I have to raise him past 11 to get there! I can't raise him and not raise him at the same time!
    My input is just by experience battling in the arena. Of course you will see a difference on Level 11 and 12, but not as much as you expected. On Level 13 the best Champions become Super Fighters and on Level 14 and 15 become Beasts!
    That's why i advised you to concentrate on your best Champion and try to level him up as much as you can.
    It's better to have one Champion (for example your Warrior Prince) on Level 13 (trying to maximize him) to do the hard work in the arena and the others on Epic form, than you have 3 Champions on Level 11 or Level 12.
    A lot of players, who don't have many crops, choose to Maximize Gilded Knight, because it's the "cheapest" option. Of course, he isn't the best fighter and hasn't the potential to become Beast, but on Level 15 even him makes the difference as written in the forum.
    Until one month ago i was levelling to Epic all the new dragons that i won. Then i stopped levelling them and changed my strategy. I maximised my best 2 Champions and 2 Diamonds to make my life in Arena easier and now i can go back and start levelling my other dragons too

Rhino Keeper
    I only gt 2 champions skeletal knight SK n dueler... Both are lvl10... I like using commons but I been testing n using these 2 champions a lot these few weeks... SK seems to work better than dueler... Dueler suffers more lost but when there is hard battles dueler seems to work better...

I am lvl70 I Guess, some hard battles angel15 I lost almost all commons, SK, diamond10 but dueler KO it.
    Prism13 same but dueler won.

I battle using SK n dueler now Dueler is losing a lot to normal dragons, this is just imo but I felt dueler performs better vs diamonds

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    Until one month ago i was levelling to Epic all the new dragons that i won.
    HOW???? LOL I grow crops, Rushrooms and Diamondates almost exclusively, almost around the clock and I can't get to raise all new dragons I win. Immortal, Venomous, Black Cat and Avalanche are all still babies. Even Garnet is only just now level 8 and Abyss is still 3. I have 54 dragons at level 3, although admittedly much of that is due to lack of evolution time rather than food. I have a Crusader, Gold and Quetzal (all dups) all still level 3.

Yes, I took GK to 11 as he was cheaper, but while he has his good days, I don't think he is as good as WP. Mind you, I tend to use the Champions differently from many other players. I prefer to use Champions only when I am stuck for a colour/type combatant, rather than as first pick. Just how I prefer to play the game, I guess. Beast is actually pretty darn good at Level 15 and Ms Diamond seems to have finally hit her stride after a shaky start to being a Level 15.

I really haven't made up my mind yet - I suspect I'll just keep hoarding food for the moment until I reach some sort of decision. There are others, like Nouveau and Prime Chroma that I'd like to level up beyond 10. Nouveau can throw a fairly decent punch when she is in the mood.

The Honorable Panda
    Guys, this thread is for individual questions about the game, not for personal discussions.
    There is a master battle thread where you can continue your discussions on the battles.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I just wanted to sell the Gracious Gift decoration that gives us the snowglobes, but I can only move and rotate it. I can't even put it in storage. Does this happen because the World Event isn't done yet?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I just wanted to sell the Gracious Gift decoration that gives us the snowglobes, but I can only move and rotate it. I can't even put it in storage. Does this happen because the World Event isn't done yet?
    That's exactly right. As soon as the event finishes, you'll be able to place it storage. In the mean time, might as well leave it out and collect for the community numbers
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    That's exactly right. As soon as the event finishes, you'll be able to place it storage. In the mean time, might as well leave it out and collect for the community numbers
    Ah, that's good to know! Of course I'll keep collecting from there now. It's not like I have a choice
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I would like to know if quests about hatching a specific egg is available after you hatch the egg ? for exemple I saw that there is a quest about hatching a fairy dragon egg but I can't see it in my quest book in the game and I'm going to have this egg soon (currently breeding), so if I hatch the egg before this quest appears on my quest book, what's gonna happen ? When this quest will appear, do I have to hatch another fairy dragon egg to finish the quest ? or it will finish it automatically ?
    And is it possible to store eggs, this could be a solution to finish quest at the good time ?

Thanks for reading, sorry for my english, hope it's clear enough ahah

Executive Chef
    Hi again Patisserie, I think you mean goals, not Quests. Quests are done from the Questing portal.

No, you cannot store eggs unless it is an egg you won in a tournament or other event, which you will learn about at later levels, those go to Storage. Eggs you breed cannot be stored, nor can eggs you buy from the Market, but eggs you buy in a Value pack do go to Storage and you can place them on a nest when it suits you.

Generally I have found if a goal appeared after I had completed it, it then completed automatically, but I can't guarantee that applies to them all. When you later on do Dragon Tales, they have specific tasks, some of which can be done ahead of time and some not.

Rhino Keeper
    Patisserie: As you move on to higher levels, several goals will appear simultaneously. Not all the goals pop up on the screen. You will have to scroll through the goals and "open" it. They are marked by a flashing "new" infront of them. Just as Deedee99 above said, goals from the books r retroactive. So, even if you hatch a fairy dragon earlier, you will get the credit. But, u have to open the said goal first.