Page 55 of 99 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    Go immediately on the nest.
    Thanks a lot for the answer! And if my nest if occupied? Will the purchase fail?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Thanks a lot for the answer! And if my nest if occupied? Will the purchase fail?
    Yes, in this case it is impossible buy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by persezabar View Post
    Yes, in this case it is impossible buy.
    Good to know. Thanks for answering

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    If you buy dragon from market it goes to your EMPTY nest, if it is all occupied you cannot make the purchase.

If you buy like fire giant X1, 25k apples, 50maps package, the fire giant goes to STORAGE first

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    If you buy dragon from market it goes to your EMPTY nest, if it is all occupied you cannot make the purchase.

If you buy like fire giant X1, 25k apples, 50maps package, the fire giant goes to STORAGE first
    Ah, thanks for the longer reply I never bought a dragon before and I wanted to be on the safe side when I do so during the next days (especially because all my nests are so busy at the moment).

Does anyone know when are the next gold producing dragons going on sale?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    Does anyone know when are the next gold producing dragons going on sale?
    I am sorry but advanced information on future sale prices is not available.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I have a question about a tournament. I have been trying to fight gold dragon in the battle arena for 2 days now and it seems like any dragon I tried can't win against the gold dragon. I have been trying to use the color table but nothing works and all my dragons lose to it. Can someone please give a suggestion how to beat the gold dragon.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 555KC555 View Post
    I have a question about a tournament. I have been trying to fight gold dragon in the battle arena for 2 days now and it seems like any dragon I tried can't win against the gold dragon. I have been trying to use the color table but nothing works and all my dragons lose to it. Can someone please give a suggestion how to beat the gold dragon.
    Thanks!
    Easy way use ultimate lol ...

I do not know if it helps but the chart is just a gauge since not every player gets the same result so REGARDLESS I just pick my 2 Favourite dragon to battle if they lose... Heal if both of them are knock out I buy fire1 or forest1 if lose just sell them make sure you have an empty nest... N of coz if you can do battles every hour if not

I just battle with my dragon heal n try again since I cannot log in every hour at times...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 555KC555 View Post
    Thanks!
    I have been getting the gold dragons as opponents and Maple 13 has been very effective. Or use your strongest yellow.