Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Farm Supplier
    is there any edit mode yet? arranging hatitats are pain .
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-19-15 at 06:03 PM. Reason: implied language

The Honorable Panda
    Not sure what type of edit mode you are asking for, but you can only move one habitat at a time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Kooky or Elsa can u guys please tell why the expansions which were available when tales were released and we had the normal version on Android (Dragon Story) but just today I had downloaded harvest festival and now there r none.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

How long does it take for another mining dragon to pop up once the previous expires?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by essiescott View Post
    How long does it take for another mining dragon to pop up once the previous expires?
    It usually appears 4 hours after the removal of the previous Mining dragon. In the timezone where I am (CEST) it's removed at 19:30 and the new dragon appears at 23:30

Fashion Designer
    How do I start the Dragon Tales event? My original version is up to date. Shouldn't there be this altar (or whatever it is) next to the waterfall? Do I have to do something else to start/trigger it?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    How do I start the Dragon Tales event? My original version is up to date. Shouldn't there be this altar (or whatever it is) next to the waterfall? Do I have to do something else to start/trigger it?
    The only thing right now you can do to start the event is to wait until it's released.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    It has not been released yet. The pop up you received was giving you a heads up to update your original game so you will be ready when it is released.

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

For the next event, do we need the updated original ds or the harvest one?

Rhino Keeper
    Ever have that one friend who seems to have every single dragon/habitat/decoration? I have this one friend who there is NO way I believe they played without buying half their dragons, the odds are too great of them winning or earning them. I figure they're probably loaded oh well. ANYWAY, went to their island just now and I have been playing since the beginning and I have yet to see this dragon on the table. What is is?
    btw, this isn't the only one I don't recognize from their island but this one really intrigued me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mystery dragon.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	78.0 KB 
ID:	24941