Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on habitats when you are at a high level? I am at level 140 and my habitat level is 84 and I'm at my limit 84/84. Please help. I can't get new dragons and I already sold almost all of my double dragons.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dixigirl73 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if there is a limit on habitats when you are at a high level? I am at level 140 and my habitat level is 84 and I'm at my limit 84/84. Please help. I can't get new dragons and I already sold almost all of my double dragons.

Thanks
    Yes for all players there is a habitat limit 84 if you are having 84 then only TL help us by increasing the number of habitats till that time sell your comman dragons the only way

Thank you! Time to get TL to increase the habitats

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    Too funny!

I would not want 7 farms ~ takes up too much space.
    Myself on the other hand i'm very pleased i got the 7th farm, it's a good help in getting more food - having the option to get a 7th farm (and Let everyone have this option OFC ) is a great thing whether you want to use it or not...
    Signature hmm...if i actually get this working i's just like to say that Cheez Dooodles and Coca Cola is good for you, perhaps not very good, but still! And, not accepting any more random neighbor requests, say something first, plz! Have a great day!

Executive Chef
    Agreed! Especially if your main goal is to grow to epic ~ more farms are appreciated! I do not grow all my dragons to epic. I am very selective and I hate clutter

As long as they can breed ~ I'm good on a lot of my dragons. Have to be way cute and K00L to go epic! I do have a lot that are epic and just made my Angel epic! 34 evolving hours! Still not done

After I updated the dragon story app about a week ago, I've had nothing but problems.
    The app closes like every 2 minutes and their is sparkles on all my habitats.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?
    Thank you so much
    Have a beautiful day!

Banned
    They still need to improve food options so you can pay more to get more food faster. What else do you do with millions and millions and millions of silver coins that will never be used. lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    They still need to improve food options so you can pay more to get more food faster. What else do you do with millions and millions and millions of silver coins that will never be used. lol
    I rub my millions of coins in my sisters face she just started playing a few months ago, but doesn't play that often, so she only has like 300,000 coins just kidding, I save it for habitats

Executive Chef
    How can I put my picture of my island on The forum like everyone else? Plz help me

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    How can I put my picture of my island on The forum like everyone else? Plz help me
    How To A Post Photo On The Forum
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 99 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast