Page 48 of 99 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Annica5 View Post
    Instead of a boosted breed weekend I dream of a "triple the harvest" weekend. A girl can dream can't she?
    Nice idea!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    It's even more insulting to players who can't get the new higher level dragons. It's like we're being taxed for something we can't even get.
    Very good point. Not cool that I've been a loyal paying customer for about 3 years now & I can't get any of these new dragons, not anytime in the near future. The last tale quest used up a lot of food, leveling up a dragon to 10 as part of the quest....& so did/does raising up my dragons to 10's for battle. (Yes, rainbow sentienel, you are a pig!) I've left many at 9 because it's just too dang much food anymore to get all the dudes to max.
    I'm not a causal player. I'm addicted like a few others, so I'm always planting, harvesting, planting, harvesting....my new champ sits at 7 and I have about 53 thousand apples. I don't like being this low. If the game surprised is with a tale today I'd be in trouble. I don't think any 150 level player with years invested should feel like they are in the weeds so to speak without a way out. Clearly, planting round the clock does little to keep up on the situation. I've not fully expanded my island even though that little chunk of space calls my name every day! I need that mining area open. Yes, I'm maxed out on land cubes, have been as long as I an remember, at 999...those few thousand apples I can get every day are needed.
    I love the idea of a triple harvest event! Brilliant! Lots of games, including TL ones have double, triple collections of needed items. Such an easy thing they could implement and for myself, much perfered over boasted breed that only boasted my island with 39 extra mists....There's so much we need to keep being able to just play. I know land is in the works...hopefully more habitats and a way to get more food, more quickly is right there with it!
    Cheers.
    Jen (foodless in seattle)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Exactly. The food rates had been consistent throughout the life of the game (over 3 yrs!), so why change them at all? Even more so, why INCREASE the food rates?!
    It's shocking that we struggle with food as is, the people running things know it, and this gets snuck in? Shameful.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    It's shocking that we struggle with food as is, the people running things know it, and this gets snuck in? Shameful.
    Agreed. Now if only there's a food that can make us spend more coins more quickly than now, I'm sure many of us have billions of coins just sitting there with nothing to buy. This would solve both the food problem, and the coins being useless problem
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Farm Supplier
    They put the cart before the horse.
    One thinks to grow the game they need to work on land. So we can raise dragons, feed them, and have gardens to enjoy.

Create the land. Add more fruits and veggies (high cost/yield) to farm. Than increase the level.

What's the development map for the game?
    Let us know please. You must/should have a road map.
    If these are matters you are aware of, and programming towards it will save much typing in the forums if you inform the community.
    It will allow us to go back to our islands and tend to our farms and habitats.

Thank you for the consideration.

for how long the limited dragons are available? like Acrobat and Cherry Blossom
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Agreed. Now if only there's a food that can make us spend more coins more quickly than now, I'm sure many of us have billions of coins just sitting there with nothing to buy. This would solve both the food problem, and the coins being useless problem
    Indeed, I have no place for deco, only dragon dens all over the place, That means a coin generator to no end. Well I rarely harvest coins anymore and have been at around 120 millions coin for ages.

I would love to convert coins into food even for an insane price! I need >4 million food to convert my last 50 unique dragons from level 9 to 10, not to say the impossible task to level them to lvl 15! Or give us 3 more farms to produce food!!! Or add new crops that yield 2000 food a pop!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, I have no place for deco, only dragon dens all over the place, That means a coin generator to no end. Well I rarely harvest coins anymore and have been at around 120 millions coin for ages.

I would love to convert coins into food even for an insane price! I need >4 million food to convert my last 50 unique dragons from level 9 to 10, not to say the impossible task to level them to lvl 15! Or give us 3 more farms to produce food!!! Or add new crops that yield 2000 food a pop!
    Decors have become useless for me, as I would not consider buying any without space
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

When is the next gold sale!

I agree. Just creating new dragons isnt enough in the long run when there is no place to put them.