Page 47 of 99 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by inesat View Post
    I've never heard of a dragon expiring, so it should be ok to leave it there.
    Thank you. I was unsure if I had a certain time I had to get it off. those habitats are 300,000 coin! So I have to earn quite a lot!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    That's what I was thinking must be the problem. Can he just stay on the nest indefinitely until I get the money? Or will he expire?
    It'll just occupy your nest until you have a habitat to place it in or sell it
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Are you kidding me, TL?! Not only did they upgrade dragons to level 15, which costs a ridiculously exorbitant amount of food, but they also increased the food costs for some dragons pre-level 10!! Many of the white dragons (winter, sunrise, love, leopard, etc) used to only require 25,000 food to level up to 10. Now they require 37,500.

Food is already an issue TL, don't raise the existing amount needed for dragons before level 10!!!! 25,000 was plenty, and had been for years. It did not need to INCREASE. That's just wrong. You ought to treat your players with a little more respect.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Yup, food is a big problem for everyone now
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Are you kidding me, TL?! Not only did they upgrade dragons to level 15, which costs a ridiculously exorbitant amount of food, but they also increased the food costs for some dragons pre-level 10!! Many of the white dragons (winter, sunrise, love, leopard, etc) used to only require 25,000 food to level up to 10. Now they require 37,500.

Food is already an issue TL, don't raise the existing amount needed for dragons before level 10!!!! 25,000 was plenty, and had been for years. It did not need to INCREASE. That's just wrong. You ought to treat your players with a little more respect.
    Wow! I just checked my Love which has been at level 7 for a while. You are right, it does requires more food now. That is pretty low! Shame on TL!

Nightclub Owner
    The lack of food problem has just worsen with this food amount increase for every dragon, I don't like this update as much as I thought I would lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    It's even more insulting to players who can't get the new higher level dragons. It's like we're being taxed for something we can't even get.

Nightclub Owner
    Agreed. I don't get why they would change the food rate for existing dragons as well, this increase overall will take us a year or more to get new dragons to LV10 alone, not to mention IOS players who will need even more time to get the food to go LV15
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    It's even more insulting to players who can't get the new higher level dragons. It's like we're being taxed for something we can't even get.
    Exactly. The food rates had been consistent throughout the life of the game (over 3 yrs!), so why change them at all? Even more so, why INCREASE the food rates?!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Instead of a boosted breed weekend I dream of a "triple the harvest" weekend. A girl can dream can't she?