Page 44 of 99 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    Hi all!

I've searched but have been unable to find an answer. Regarding battle/dragons. How long is the dragon exhausted for?(excluding using the healing spring)

Thank you!!
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krystynam View Post
    Hi all!

I've searched but have been unable to find an answer. Regarding battle/dragons. How long is the dragon exhausted for?(excluding using the healing spring)

Thank you!!
    Once a dragon is defeated/exhausted, if you don't put it in the healing spring, it will be exhausted...forever. That's why a lot of people avoid having a long spa line, because you can't do anything with the dragon once it's exhuasted.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Once a dragon is defeated/exhausted, if you don't put it in the healing spring, it will be exhausted...forever. That's why a lot of people avoid having a long spa line, because you can't do anything with the dragon once it's exhuasted.
    They will still earn coins while waiting for the spa, which can be important early in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I've searched game guide also and did a few searches.I seem to be in a bit of a bind maybe?At the Spell Shop when you "craft" a dragon , when its done do you get a dragon or an egg? I've never crafted one before my first time I'm a lower level.I'm crafting a gem stone dragon,so I have 2 days to make enough coin and build proper habitat is what I am concerned about.Please help?Tell me if it will be an egg or not lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Yes I've searched game guide also and did a few searches.I seem to be in a bit of a bind maybe?At the Spell Shop when you "craft" a dragon , when its done do you get a dragon or an egg? I've never crafted one before my first time I'm a lower level.I'm crafting a gem stone dragon,so I have 2 days to make enough coin and build proper habitat is what I am concerned about.Please help?Tell me if it will be an egg or not lol.
    You'll get an egg. It will sit in the shop until you have a nest ready. So you have the 36 hours (2 days) plus any waiting time for a nest to free up, and the time to hatch the egg. You can always leave it in the shop for another day or two rather than tie up the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Well tyvm for answering.I thought that's how it would work.Now are all dragons from eggs?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jao1961 View Post
    Well tyvm for answering.I thought that's how it would work.Now are all dragons from eggs?
    Yes, even if you get prizes from spinning the wheel or world event, they just go to your storage, to get them out of storage, they will become an egg on your nest
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    They will still earn coins while waiting for the spa, which can be important early in the game.
    Oh wow, I sure didn't expect that they'd be exhausted forever.
    I'm sure glad I asked!
    I'm still new enough that earning coins matters, so thankfully they can still do that. But I will definitely be changing the way I do things that's for sure.

Thanks for all the help everyone!!
    Oh how I love dragons <3
    ID: krystynam Neighbours welcome! I respond to requests several times daily
    Level 99 with 154/272 dragons (excluding multiples)
    Diamond, Quetzal, Infinity, Crusader, Dark Angel, Mercury and 1 (bought) Unicorn
    all diamonds are bred unless specified bought w gold.
    2/5 Prime Dragons -Loyal, Power

Rhino Keeper
    Is the eternal flame worth getting? How much does it increase the redrocks?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggyg723 View Post
    Is the eternal flame worth getting? How much does it increase the redrocks?
    Eternal flame gives a boost of 50 coins to the Red Rocks, 500 coins to the Big Red Rocks and 2,000 coins to the Raging Rocks. So it's really your own opinions of whether you think it's worth getting.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)