Page 43 of 99 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    No, havent got issues at all lately. Maybe you used too many blue dragons for breeding
    Hahaha see that what I keep telling TL that don't give me water dragon I have enough water but they won't listen. Now that's my condition

Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    It's like it's floating on air. Maybe you should reinstall it. For many droid players, that helped. Maybe give that a go??
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Hahaha see that what I keep telling TL that don't give me water dragon I have enough water but they won't listen. Now that's my condition

Try email TL support@storm8.com for assistance, clearly something's wrong with your game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    Hi sorry if this has already been mentioned; it's a long thread lol, but it seems I can only breen dragons of two colours? I have tried breeding (for example) yellow and green with red, or yellow and green with red and blue, but i only ever get a combination of two colours?

Do i have to use the spell shop to make a three part dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Try email TL support@storm8.com for assistance, clearly something's wrong with your game
    It resolved today thank God!
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by WeyrAmI View Post
    Hi sorry if this has already been mentioned; it's a long thread lol, but it seems I can only breen dragons of two colours? I have tried breeding (for example) yellow and green with red, or yellow and green with red and blue, but i only ever get a combination of two colours?

No! You need to use a combination that gives u all three color. Like for honeysuckle, you can use a white-pink type dragon with air dragon or pink-yellow dragon type with Light dragon or white-yellow type dragon with Virtue. Like I will use Marshmallow with neon to get honeysuckle and others

Rhino Keeper

No, it's just a matter of luck, really. Tricolored dragons are naturally harder to breed(in my opinion), so keep trying and you'll get it eventually. Good luck!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    No, it's just a matter of luck, really. Tricolored dragons are naturally harder to breed(in my opinion), so keep trying and you'll get it eventually. Good luck!
    Thanks so much I will keep trying!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much I will keep trying!!
    You are welcome, glad to help If you are trying for a specific tricolored dragon, maybe try to limit your combo to just the 3 colors you need, instead of 4 or 5, that way it will minimize your fails as well. But if you are just trying to breed tricolored dragons in general, you can throw in as many color as possible, that way you have a chance at Diamond too. I myself have gotten 2 tricolored dragons as fails for Diamond.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    It resolved today thank God!
    Great! I'm happy for you
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)