Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    I know how you feel, even though I have both IOS and Android, I still see this as being unfair!
    It is unfair. It would be more profitable to TL to put both users on the same level. Users happy, devs happy.
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, lets keep this thread open for questions about the game. Please continue your personal conversations via the Private messaging system, under your profiles.

If you have questions or want to discuss android parity, please start a forum dispute thread to speak with a community manager.

Thanks
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Hi there, can someone tell me what is "boosted breeding"? I see it when I go to breed dragons, there's the option for boosted breeding which costs 12 gold but gives no info asto what boosted is. Thanks for any help!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by krystynam View Post
    Hi there, can someone tell me what is "boosted breeding"? I see it when I go to breed dragons, there's the option for boosted breeding which costs 12 gold but gives no info asto what boosted is. Thanks for any help!
    Boosted Breeding is suppose to give you a better chance at getting a rare/super rare dragon. Not sure about ultra rare, I've never seen it advertised. Keep in mind you'll still have a chance for common dragons, as it doesn't guarantee a rare/super rare, if you choose to spend the twelve gold. Every now and then there's an event where Boosted Breeding costs coins, but I'm not sure how often those roll around.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh ok, thanks for the info! Appreciate it :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Paleon View Post
    Boosted Breeding is suppose to give you a better chance at getting a rare/super rare dragon. Not sure about ultra rare, I've never seen it advertised. Keep in mind you'll still have a chance for common dragons, as it doesn't guarantee a rare/super rare, if you choose to spend the twelve gold. Every now and then there's an event where Boosted Breeding costs coins, but I'm not sure how often those roll around.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    It is unfair. It would be more profitable to TL to put both users on the same level. Users happy, devs happy.
    Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

New Resident
    The space issue is beyond a joke now. I can not even attempt breeding the new dragons as I have no space. Now new prime dragons soon!! And the solution was more space in the stable. Too bad if you want to see your dragons. The only option is to sell off the common dragons. Just when it looked like TL was going to give us a whole new side of the game with these prime dragons and level 15 but same old problems still always there.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deetbs View Post
    The space issue is beyond a joke now. I can not even attempt breeding the new dragons as I have no space. Now new prime dragons soon!! And the solution was more space in the stable. Too bad if you want to see your dragons. The only option is to sell off the common dragons. Just when it looked like TL was going to give us a whole new side of the game with these prime dragons and level 15 but same old problems still always there.
    Agreed! I have also ran out of space months, or possibly a year ago, while seeing the new update gives us the ability to level up to 15 is nice, seeing how it has more dragons introduced to us doesn't make me excited at all
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deetbs View Post
    And frequently, you can't even sell your commons because you need them for various quests and to complete event goals! Some big update- introduces new things to the game again without fixing existing problems.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    And frequently, you can't even sell your commons because you need them for various quests and to complete event goals! Some big update- introduces new things to the game again without fixing existing problems.
    Agreed! I was thinking of selling those single color dragons but then I realize a lot of the quests still requires you to use them! So it is not wise to sell them!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons