Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

What?! PrincessCouture2014 is, Android?! I'm so dumb

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The content is coming soon and will be available at the end of the month. Players can use this time to plant food and prepare for leveling up. ^^

Unfortunately, the content will not be available on Android at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    Thank you Elsa we know it already that all these features are for T8's fav iPhone only features.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    What?! PrincessCouture2014 is, Android?! I'm so dumb
    I didn't get you properly but I guess u want to ask why I said "what??? Android ". It was for the new feature which like always will be only for iPhone.
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Of course it's not. Why would I ever expect TL to even attempt to keep parity?? Silly me...
    I never did. The moment iI read about it I knew iits IPhone only feature. They shouldn't even write iPhone only now. Why bother the fingers coz we android players already know that it won't be on android. Parity?? What's that? You shouldn't bring other world's words here in TL's forums. They might even don't know the spellings.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I never did. The moment iI read about it I knew iits IPhone only feature. They shouldn't even write iPhone only now. Why bother the fingers coz we android players already know that it won't be on android. Parity?? What's that? You shouldn't bring other world's words here in TL's forums. They might even don't know the spellings.
    I guess after the big January update I was hoping TL had finally decided that their Android players were loyal players too, and that future updates might be for both platforms. However, with the Dragon Tales and now this, it's obvious that TL really doesn't care about Android players at all. Honestly, it feels like a slap in the face to have been given a glimmer of parity, only to have it taken away again so quickly. Elsa, please let the TL devs know that although you may view all the Ios-only updates as an "inconvenience", it's really much more than that to an entire platform of players that you are simply ignoring once again.
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    I guess after the big January update I was hoping TL had finally decided that their Android players were loyal players too, and that future updates might be for both platforms. However, with the Dragon Tales and now this, it's obvious that TL really doesn't care about Android players at all. Honestly, it feels like a slap in the face to have been given a glimmer of parity, only to have it taken away again so quickly. Elsa, please let the TL devs know that although you may view all the Ios-only updates as an "inconvenience", it's really much more than that to an entire platform of players that you are simply ignoring once again.
    Agreed. I have both IOS and Android devices, but due to IOS having more features, I pretty much only play on IOS. If only they realize there are many Android only players as well....
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

I didn't get you properly but I guess u want to ask why I said "what??? Android ". It was for the new feature which like always will be only for iPhone.
    Ahh ok is that I'm used to commonly see iOS players lol

Agree. And it really hurts me coz I really love this game and can't stop playing which I want after seeing this partiality.

Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    Ahh ok is that I'm used to commonly see iOS players lol
    Oh and you thought I am iOS player lol (if only!)

Nightclub Owner
    Agree. And it really hurts me coz I really love this game and can't stop playing which I want after seeing this partiality.
    I know how you feel, even though I have both IOS and Android, I still see this as being unfair!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)