Page 35 of 99 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Haha thank god I am not a programmer coz just for one code u need to stress so much. My sister is a programmer so I know but its just sometimes reasons don't come in mind and all u see is that we r not getting it. But all you guys have said is so true as well.
    they need borrow some programers from gameloft lol seems they manage to have a dragon game on both devices running jst as smothly

Executive Chef
    I have just come back to DS after a (very) long break, and looking at my album there are a huge number of gaps. My question is, are all the greyed out dragons in my album still available to breed? I know on FFS the dragons are removed once they are no longer breedable, and just wanted to check it was the same here before I start trying for things I will never have a hope of getting!!

Fashion Designer
    Normally, if they are in your album (even when gray), they should be available. Those removed, like Virgo for example, you won't find them (not even grayed out)
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Normally, if they are in your album (even when gray), they should be available. Those removed, like Virgo for example, you won't find them (not even grayed out)
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    they need borrow some programers from gameloft lol seems they manage to have a dragon game on both devices running jst as smothly
    Hmm really want everything like iOS

Fashion Designer
    There is a new value pack available now. Is it just me before the packs were better: we got unusual habitats or better deals then now. Coins are good for some players, but most of the players have MOUNTAINS of coins they can't spend anymore. That's so sad...
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    There is a new value pack available now. Is it just me before the packs were better: we got unusual habitats or better deals then now. Coins are good for some players, but most of the players have MOUNTAINS of coins they can't spend anymore. That's so sad...
    I think it does depend on how long we have been playing in tournaments, Sharman was my first so since then I have been able to pick up highlander and inquisitor on value packs from past ones and highlander has been very useful in the arena but it must be frustrating for longer term players whom already have these champs ..... Hope TL hears what you are saying
    This last one is of no value to me because I already have a lot of blue / white super rare so I know what you mean

New Resident
    i am on android and I have quest feature. It took a couple days for the graphic to show up, but I was always able to access the quest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    You are probably very right, the coding for a wide world game as complex as dragon story on IOS does not make it easy for s****ed programmers to transfer it to a totally different platform base such as android straight away .....
    Don't shoot me for saying this please

You could be exactly right , I am not a gaming programmer.. so I do know what it takes to pull off such a massive coding project and they are two different systems ...

One other theory that I had... was maybe that it has nothing to do with S8 or TL but rather by Apple. Maybe as part of their contract they have to offer special deals for IOS players. That would not surprise me either.

I have a question regarding requests. Often I will only have 1or 2 requests. I will respond to those then will come back later to a request that is several days or hours old. I have played since the request was made and checked for requests, so I am confused. Could someone please explain the process so I can be as responsive as possible to my dear neighbor's requests?