Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Any advice?

I have yet to breed an ultra rare dragon. Plenty of rare and super rare, but no ultra. I'm on level 54. Any suggestions, guys? Thanks.

I have a quest that asks for breeding a mistmoth but I'm seeing that it's removed any help?
    I know lots of thing about CS so if you don't know something just ask

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bogusiawieder View Post
    I have a quest that asks for breeding a mistmoth but I'm seeing that it's removed any help?
    It was removed but then in October last year it was resisted. I'm still seeing it in my market so it should be breedable. This thread has more on the dragon
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I'm really want the triple rainbow but I can't breed a rainbow to save my life, lol! So if I bred carnival (blue & yellow) with origami (pink & purple) is there any chance I could get triple rainbow?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by iosbaby View Post
    I'm really want the triple rainbow but I can't breed a rainbow to save my life, lol! So if I bred carnival (blue & yellow) with origami (pink & purple) is there any chance I could get triple rainbow?
    i am sorry but you cannot breed a rainbow hybrid without a rainbow dragon. keep trying for the rainbow using blue and yellow. you will get it eventually ! i got my first rainbow using mindvolt and air. good luck !

Executive Chef
    I've been doing the Comet's Tail Quest over and over with my Moon level 8 dragon. Just how many tries does it take to get it? I just recently bred an Atlantis dragon so I'll be trying for the Comet's Core but only after I get the comet's tail. Will that take many tries too? For the quests does it matter what level the dragon is?

Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    It was removed but then in October last year it was resisted. I'm still seeing it in my market so it should be breedable. This thread has more on the dragon
    I've been trying several days for the Mistmoth and finally got it today.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I've been trying several days for the Mistmoth and finally got it today.
    Happy dance
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I just bought gold last night and was expanding my island... Went to look how long I had to wait for the expansion and I guess I hit the expand button 2 times, cuz it took 442 gold from me and expanding
    I am so very unhappy about this, I never use gold to expand, I really don't know what happened. Unless my iPad is just very sensitive to touch.
    Does TL give refunds? I had to buy more gold cuz it took almost all of it that I just bought
    Very unhappy
    Please help... Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    I just bought gold last night and was expanding my island... Went to look how long I had to wait for the expansion and I guess I hit the expand button 2 times, cuz it took 442 gold from me and expanding
    I am so very unhappy about this, I never use gold to expand, I really don't know what happened. Unless my iPad is just very sensitive to touch.
    Does TL give refunds? I had to buy more gold cuz it took almost all of it that I just bought
    Very unhappy
    Please help... Thank you
    You can try emailing teamlava, but this is called a "gold trap" and its how games like this make extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Zummat View Post
    I've been doing the Comet's Tail Quest over and over with my Moon level 8 dragon. Just how many tries does it take to get it? I just recently bred an Atlantis dragon so I'll be trying for the Comet's Core but only after I get the comet's tail. Will that take many tries too? For the quests does it matter what level the dragon is?

Thanks
    This can take months, and no the level makes no difference.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast