Page 28 of 99 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

I have few questions today.
    1- I was going through a dragon story breeding site where there is a list of dragons(hyperlinked) which takes you to the combination of dragons u can use to get that dragon but there are some dragons that are expired yet it's written breedable( I checked the expired status from the site which has breeding calculator) so I wanted to know which one is accurate. Like Soulmate(I want this one too. God! I want so many dragons) the breeding combo ones shows it breedable while the calculator one shows it under expired. What should I believe?
    2- There are some dragons which are not present under any tab in calculator one like Aether, Alpine etc. Are these breedable or not.

3- Is there any chart which has expired or unbreedable dragons here in forum coz I think the normal egg chart has all dragons or breedable and unbreedable dragons both
    Thank u

One more
    Are ice age and snow flake dragons breed able?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I have few questions today.
    1- I was going through a dragon story breeding site where there is a list of dragons(hyperlinked) which takes you to the combination of dragons u can use to get that dragon but there are some dragons that are expired yet it's written breedable( I checked the expired status from the site which has breeding calculator) so I wanted to know which one is accurate. Like Soulmate(I want this one too. God! I want so many dragons) the breeding combo ones shows it breedable while the calculator one shows it under expired. What should I believe?
    2- There are some dragons which are not present under any tab in calculator one like Aether, Alpine etc. Are these breedable or not.

3- Is there any chart which has expired or unbreedable dragons here in forum coz I think the normal egg chart has all dragons or breedable and unbreedable dragons both
    Thank u
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    One more
    Are ice age and snow flake dragons breed able?
    1) Soulmate was the last individual prize in the valentines world event. It was never breedable and is now expired unfortunately

2) Aether and Alpine are both breedable, I have both. As far as I can remember, these two were never limited or rereleased.

3) I'm not sure there is a chart on here but there is a very trustworthy site I use. I'll PM you the link ;D

4) Yes!
    Last edited by LonePudding; 04-06-15 at 07:57 AM.

Why are there so dang many goals running simultaneously? I'm only at level 24, and I have a list of 50 goals to achieve! Even playing three times a day, I'll be months getting through them all! This is ridiculous. There should be a maximum number of goals active at a time, like maybe ten. As it is now, it's virtually impossible to find a particular goal if I want to check the details of what is required for completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elev8edCre8ion View Post
    Why are there so dang many goals running simultaneously? I'm only at level 24, and I have a list of 50 goals to achieve! Even playing three times a day, I'll be months getting through them all! This is ridiculous. There should be a maximum number of goals active at a time, like maybe ten. As it is now, it's virtually impossible to find a particular goal if I want to check the details of what is required for completion.
    I have almost 100

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    1) Soulmate was the last individual prize in the valentines world event. It was never breedable and is now expired unfortunately

2) Aether and Alpine are both breedable, I have both. As far as I can remember, these two were never limited or rereleased.

3) I'm not sure there is an chart on here but there is a very trustworthy site I use. I'll PM you the link ;D

4) Yes!
    Thank you LP. :*

Rhino Keeper
    I look at it this way: just about any new non limited dragon I hatch is going to fulfill some goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, I'm a player that's been off and on the game now since I started playing like 3 years ago, and my goal list is way too extensive to even scroll through or focus on getting them done. I've kinda just forgotten about the goals in this game and don't bother to participate since I'm so behind from each hiatus
    ID: rusticjess
    Add me! I welcome new neighbors

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rusticjess View Post
    Yeah, I'm a player that's been off and on the game now since I started playing like 3 years ago, and my goal list is way too extensive to even scroll through or focus on getting them done. I've kinda just forgotten about the goals in this game and don't bother to participate since I'm so behind from each hiatus
    The time-sensitive goals that aren't removed from the list aren't helping either...

Fashion Designer
    The goals aren't NECESSARY for play - unless they're the time-limited breeding ones - so I use them as merely *guidelines*. There's no rule saying you must 100% breed such and such dragon, and there are some I'd rather skip since I think they're ugly. So why put the pressure on yourself for getting them?