Page 25 of 99 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Is there a limit of mine bombs for dragon mining. Mine is stuck at 25
    Yes 25 bombs is the max. So be careful with your evolving so you don't go over and waste bombs (unless you don't care). Same with dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    Yes 25 bombs is the max. So be careful with your evolving so you don't go over and waste bombs (unless you don't care). Same with dynamite.
    Thank you hun

Any idea till when this mining dragon will expire

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I have a question: in my list of island goals there is one named "snuggle time". You have to buy a breeding roost. Now, I don't have that. But when checking the market to buy a roost, it seems that my limit is reached. How is this possible?? Or do I need to sell my normal breeding den in order to get it??
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    If it's a crafting goal - like the Rainbow Sentinel dragon - then as long as you have started crafting BEFORE the goal runs out - even if it's by one second - then you get the dragon or item you were crafting.

If it's any other goal, then the goal disappears and you won't be able to complete it.

I started crafting Rainbow Sential just 2 hours before the goal was going to end so it means I am getting my dragon

Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Okay, I have a question: in my list of island goals there is one named "snuggle time". You have to buy a breeding roost. Now, I don't have that. But when checking the market to buy a roost, it seems that my limit is reached. How is this possible?? Or do I need to sell my normal breeding den in order to get it??
    Same is happening to me I guess TL is still working on it and if u see breeding cell can't be sold at least not for me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks LP and for adding the epic photos especially and I have a tendency to be low on food so that is important as I have a lot of L9 dragons but the 10000 for each 1/6 segment of food to get them epic level is a drain on food supplies so Paladin may be the best choice for me when I eventually decide.
    Thanks again for the help
    Thanks again LP , spent time checking all my dragons and decided to be sensible for now and bought some food to feed those I have but will keep your info handy

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Thanks again LP , spent time checking all my dragons and decided to be sensible for now and bought some food to feed those I have but will keep your info handy
    No problem! Let me know if you do choose one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    Same is happening to me I guess TL is still working on it and if u see breeding cell can't be sold at least not for me
    Seems like TL sorted that problem real quick. After checking again, it was listed as available.
    Might ask a noobish question now: what's the difference between those 2 dens??
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    Seems like TL sorted that problem real quick. After checking again, it was listed as available.
    Might ask a noobish question now: what's the difference between those 2 dens??
    It's not foolish, this is a bit of a new feature. The breeding roost costs gold and does the equivalent of Boosted Breeding for a week. After that it sits around uselessly unless you pay more gold to recharge it for another week.

IMO, probably not worth it given how Boosted Breeding generally isn't worth it.

Fashion Designer
    So in other words, i will get ruined if i get it
    Island name:
    Diamonds:
    Champions:
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal