Page 24 of 99 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    I have a question, I feel tempted to ? possibly spoil myself by the purchase of a champion egg but although there are 3 on the market I don't know which one to go for in regards to general success in the arena ...... This shows my lack of experience in the arena as only done two so far , any advice appreciated please

Executive Chef
    I would recommend ninja...but that's because it's the only one out of the three, that I have! Hopefully, someone with all three can help you out better than I did..remember though, not every champion dragon works the same for everyone. It might be strong for someone else but not for you. Have fun choosing!

Edit1: The coin production of the 3 are different. At epic form, Paladin makes 3,480 coins per hour. Valkyrie is next in line, making 2,400 coins per hour. And Ninja is not so good at stacking up those coins. He (or she) only makes 1,957 coins per hour. If money matters most right now, don't go for the ninja.

Edit2: The food costs are also significantly different. For Valkyrie and Ninja, it takes a total of 125,000 food to get from baby to epic. However, Paladin only takes 48,075 apples in total. So if you're a little low on food, Paladin would be the easier option if you need the champion to be epic fast! So far, Paladin is looking like your best bet!

Edit3: Just in case it also helps you choose, I'll attach the pictures of each of the dragons in epic form. Design definitely matters!

Ninja:

Paladin:

Valkyrie:

I hope this helped you choose. Even just a little
    Last edited by LonePudding; 03-31-15 at 08:15 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I have nothing more to add to the previous post, LP
    Island name:
    ShadowBahamut lvl 156 IOS, 325 Unique Dragons
    Diamonds:
    Diamond, Infinity, DAngel, Angel, Crusader, Quetzal, Helios, Unicorn, Gold
    Champions:
    WKing, Ninja, Immortal, Steelflare, Spartan, RSentinel, GAngel, WPrincess, RKnight, WPrince, SKnight, Dueler, Centurion
    Primes
    Life, Energy, Eternal

Rhino Keeper
    Just want to confirm that updates are on Tuesdays and Fridays? Is there anything different between the two? For Ex: On Tuesdays- Champions are available and Friday's new dragons. Just want to confirm the difference if any have any idea.

Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by synasuga View Post
    Just want to confirm that updates are on Tuesdays and Fridays? Is there anything different between the two? For Ex: On Tuesdays- Champions are available and Friday's new dragons. Just want to confirm the difference if any have any idea
    From what I've seen in the time that I'm back in the game:
    Tuesday: 30-round tournaments, mining and battle arena crafting dragons, limited time dragons, world events
    Friday: Flash tournaments and dragons hinted at on the Storm8 blog

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by owa411 View Post
    I have nothing more to add to the previous post, LP
    Thanks! It was a really fun post to make!

Executive Chef
    Update in 10 minutes!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Thanks! It was a really fun post to make!
    Thanks LP and for adding the epic photos especially and I have a tendency to be low on food so that is important as I have a lot of L9 dragons but the 10000 for each 1/6 segment of food to get them epic level is a drain on food supplies so Paladin may be the best choice for me when I eventually decide.
    Thanks again for the help

Is there a limit of mine bombs for dragon mining. Mine is stuck at 25

Which things one should keep in mind to win in arena specially during tournaments? I have just two ultra rare dragons diamond and gold and only two three colored rare ones(fluffy and mirage).