Page 20 of 99 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    Ohhh, I was wondering if there would be a Quartz involved because when I evolved my rh, it had a pink gem on the temple. Sigh, no extra Quartz for me... thanks guys.

What are treasure dragons? And also which dragon helps in winning a battle?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    What are treasure dragons? And also which dragon helps in winning a battle?
    Treasure dragons are dragons that give gold instead of coins. They are not breedable, you need to purchase them for gold.

As for which dragons help in winning battles, if you go to the first page in every tournament thread for the last.... A lot of tournaments..... Dragons useful for winning battles are listed right there. Long and short is that every color has another color it's weak against (ex. Pink is weak against black), and the rarer the dragon the better a chance it has at winning, so you use that knowledge to strategize.

Can the cupid dragon statue be stored? Is there a max number of items that can be stored?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by edd2309 View Post
    Can the cupid dragon statue be stored? Is there a max number of items that can be stored?
    I don't think there's a maximum number of items that you can store, or it must be capped at a very high number. Yes you can store the cupid statue but you have to wait until the world event is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by PernRel1054025
    Treasure dragons are dragons that give gold instead of coins. They are not breedable, you need to purchase them for gold.

As for which dragons help in winning battles, if you go to the first page in every tournament thread for the last.... A lot of tournaments..... Dragons useful for winning battles are listed right there. Long and short is that every color has another color it's weak against (ex. Pink is weak against black), and the rarer the dragon the better a chance it has at winning, so you use that knowledge to strategize.
    thank u hun! so it depends on tournament. Actually the new version is just released for android so that's y I asked.

Executive Chef
    Do TL not do tournaments during events?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    they did on FS never seem to i dont think on DS ;/

Executive Chef
    I was getting ready with my notebook for tourney notes on Friday and Sunday, just a little disappointed. Maybe Tuesday?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Yeah, of course they do! We had Rose Knight a week ago - definitely during the Valentine event - and I believe there was Musketeer during the Christmas event.