Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    I don't pop in the DS forum very often but have a question that I can't figure out. I've finally gotten the dragons needed to collect the parts for the comet dragon and have the mission to make it. I've sent off the appropriate dragon but I'm receiving other items (ie. scrolls, lotus, etc) instead of the core and/or tail parts. Is there a certain level the dragon needs to be to get the correct part or has it always been a chance thing? Thanks for any help!
    Castle story addict #197562. Currently not adding more neighbors, until I clear out some inactive neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    I don't pop in the DS forum very often but have a question that I can't figure out. I've finally gotten the dragons needed to collect the parts for the comet dragon and have the mission to make it. I've sent off the appropriate dragon but I'm receiving other items (ie. scrolls, lotus, etc) instead of the core and/or tail parts. Is there a certain level the dragon needs to be to get the correct part or has it always been a chance thing? Thanks for any help!
    The quests are chance based - the Comet dragon pieces are quite rare.
    There are some horror stories of people waiting months - mine came fairly quickly.
    Good Luck.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dng1234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    The quests are chance based - the Comet dragon pieces are quite rare.
    There are some horror stories of people waiting months - mine came fairly quickly.
    Good Luck.

Like said above, it does take a while. During those limited time ones, the rush was intense.
    Anyways, just keep trying and you'll be sure to get it sooner or later hopefully

I'm not sure if this is where I put my question or concern
    I was wondering why the champion ruins habitat can't be rotated?
    Is this just my island or is this something TL just did?
    I would love to rotate them... I really hope it's just my island and can be fixed.

Thank you so much in advance!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by daughtryville View Post
    I'm not sure if this is where I put my question or concern
    I was wondering why the champion ruins habitat can't be rotated?
    Is this just my island or is this something TL just did?
    I would love to rotate them... I really hope it's just my island and can be fixed.

Thank you so much in advance!
    I am not sure why this habitat cannot be rotated. I will report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Don't know where to post this question... my profile says 1/2 breeding dens but the market says limit reached...I cannot buy a second breeding den.?.?.?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Don't know where to post this question... my profile says 1/2 breeding dens but the market says limit reached...I cannot buy a second breeding den.?.?.?
    This has been reported.
    See current thread here.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am not sure why this habitat cannot be rotated. I will report this over.
    Thank you so much kooky

Whenever I click on something such as the colleseum or the portal there is nothing to click on in the lower right anymore

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FloppyJoe View Post
    Whenever I click on something such as the colleseum or the portal there is nothing to click on in the lower right anymore
    Have you transferred your game to another device?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast