Page 16 of 99 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I am in the game. Are you still having issues?
    Yes I'm back in THE game �� Thanx

Host(ess)
    Is there a storage on dragon story? I can't find it if there is. Also where are people getting the outpost & cave hanging from the ledges, also the book decoration? Some who are on lower levels than me have them. Thanks in advance for your help.

Banned
    theres a button near bottom says storage guessing your on android u need to update to latest version , book decoration think thats the spell shop u on about thats under buildings in market

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    theres a button near bottom says storage guessing your on android u need to update to latest version , book decoration think thats the spell shop u on about thats under buildings in market
    Oh, I don't have a storage button so I guess I won't be getting any extra stuff!! I am guessing the outpost & cave is in a storage that I don't have access to. I don't see away to update though, bummer!!!!! But thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by webb60 View Post
    Oh, I don't have a storage button so I guess I won't be getting any extra stuff!! I am guessing the outpost & cave is in a storage that I don't have access to. I don't see away to update though, bummer!!!!! But thank you.
    If you play on kindle fire, you will not have access to these features. If on android, you will need to go download or update the regular dragon game to see the new features.

What level are you on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you play on kindle fire, you will not have access to these features. If on android, you will need to go download or update the regular dragon game to see the new features.

What level are you on?
    I am on level 25 and am playing on a 7 inch hewlitt Packard tablet.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by webb60 View Post
    I am on level 25 and am playing on a 7 inch hewlitt Packard tablet.
    Where do I find the regular dragon game?

Banned
    should be in the play store

Executive Chef
    Hey! I was hoping someone could help me..
    I was just wondering which minor type is strongest in the arena. At the moment the minor types I have are pink, black, metal, cosmic, stone, royal & gemstone.
    I'm willing to try for new minor types (fairytale, mythic, dino etc..) if it means I have a stronger batch of dragons!
    Thanks & I hope my question made sense (I like to ramble)

Executive Chef
    Question about gold-type dragons: if I transfer a dragon from treasure habitat A to treasure habitat B, is the 24-hr gold timer on treasure habitat B going to reset? I know the timer resets when you place a newly evolved dragon from the temple to its habitat, but I'm not sure if it's the same thing when moving dragons from one habitat to another.