Page 12 of 99 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No, the gold from a treasure dragon is not tied in with the gold you receive from neighbors.
    You can collect 20 gold from neighbors plus the gold from treasure dragons.
    Kooky can you make a request for a sale on Gold producing dragons. We have not had one well since the last habitat update which was on 10/1/14. Thanks for all you do!!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Kooky can you make a request for a sale on Gold producing dragons. We have not had one well since the last habitat update which was on 10/1/14. Thanks for all you do!!
    I will pass this on!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am also very. Disappointed there was no heads up about the light speed I wasted a lot of time and $. Now I have 180 light speed orbs😪
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    I have a couple questions, 1. Why is that I can't trade Winter, Water, Metal or or Light dragons? And 2. Apparently I saw no pop ups (not sure why) or a timer on crafting Lightspeed dragon? If I known that it was ending last night or yesterday I would have used diamonds or found a way to get the last 4 orbs. I worked really hard to get that many and was stuck on Nano 14 for 2 days. Just really upset, there were some I got far like in the 50-60's and just said maybe next time but was just SO close, ya know. Is there a way to get the last 4 in a spin or something? Ty.

Quick question; I'm on an Android (Nexus 5) and I've been trying to get an Onyx dragon for a couple of weeks using Night and Gemstone. Is it even possible to get this dragon on Android? I don't want to waste any time if I have been, but I really want this dragon. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by donnyluvshrek View Post
    Quick question; I'm on an Android (Nexus 5) and I've been trying to get an Onyx dragon for a couple of weeks using Night and Gemstone. Is it even possible to get this dragon on Android? I don't want to waste any time if I have been, but I really want this dragon. Thanks.
    I'm sure they are available on androids as you can't craft them

Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm sure they are available on androids as you can't craft them
    okay =/ i'll keep trying and keep you guys posted on if i get it. thanks!

Executive Chef
    TL brought back so many dragons in one go!!! I hope they're not gone in a week? I want them all

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    TL brought back so many dragons in one go!!! I hope they're not gone in a week? I want them all
    I think they will be

Im hoping to get at least 1 or 2 of them! Just have to decide who to try for first....I'm still trying for Turkey too...
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    I think they will be

Im hoping to get at least 1 or 2 of them! Just have to decide who to try for first....I'm still trying for Turkey too...
    I didn't get any by the way

Executive Chef
    Is there a chart or list of dragons which puts them in order of food costs? This would be very interesting as I hardly have any food, once it's grown it's gone!