Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson7085 View Post
    My phone glitched, froze and purchased 250 gold worth of firapples. This happed while I was clearing habitats, I don't want or need that can any moderator help
    You could try mailing support@storm8.com. But mind you: with accidentally spending gold, they only help once, if they can help you at all.
    I accidentally spent 1,000 gold on 250,000 food, while having 3,000,000 food already, and they could do nothing for me, for I had used my "once ever" help a year earlier. So be carefull when you ask for help. Since then, I always keep my amount of gold under 1,000

Android users can buy the noble crystsl and level dragons to level 15. I just did so and i am an android user. I believe they updated things so now us android users can do the same things ios users can do. Im
    Loving it!

Banned
    Now that the game on Android is more equal to ios I'd also like to see all the dragons that we were not able to get on Android as they kept releasing 1 after the other. I was able to get some from spin to win and value packs, but it seems lately all the value packs are just re-released dragons after android received the update. For someone like me with 470 different dragons but missing about 20 champion types, other battle prize dragons, 10 mining dragons, almost all event dragons before update and many other breedable dragons not available to us(android) at the time. I'd like a shot at those please to complete my collection, whatever the way is.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    I'd like a shot at those please to complete my collection, whatever the way is.
    Oh, but you see, we do have a shot already. It's called "value packs." What the iOS users got for free, we can now pay real money for! Isn't that awesome!

Nightclub Owner
    LOL! Agreed
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Host(ess)
    I have seen some threads about Android users having the ability to have Level 15 dragons but my dragons are still showing MAX LEVEL at 10. Any info?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by golferchick777 View Post
    I have seen some threads about Android users having the ability to have Level 15 dragons but my dragons are still showing MAX LEVEL at 10. Any info?
    Download the original Dragon Story (not Country Picnic or any other versions). Then buy the Noble Crystal from the market under "Buildings"
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythdefied View Post
    Oh, but you see, we do have a shot already. It's called "value packs." What the iOS users got for free, we can now pay real money for! Isn't that awesome!
    Yea I agree that that's not fair either but what I'm saying is they are not value packing old ios only dragons, the dragons in all value packs lately were already available to us android too. I want dragons they we never had a chance to get. More than half the champion types, pyramid types, soccer types, Olympus types, Gargoyle, magma, camelot, underworld, frightmare ect

Can someone explain "boosted breeding"? I even bought the extra den but still don't know how to do the boosted part. Thanks for any and all help.

Host(ess)
    Thank you so much!