Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The current General Questions thread has now reach 100 pages. Starting a new thread.
    Old thread is here.

You can ask general questions here.
    Check the Dragon Game Guide for links to specific Dragon threads and for more general game information.
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-16-21 at 09:47 PM. Reason: updating guide link
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
    thank you :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanyce View Post
    hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
    thank you :-)
    if you use the restaurant story log in feature you can I switched one from android to Iphone as there are better features on IOS in my opinion

Host(ess)
    but will I still be able to play with my account on my android device?

Fashion Designer
    Yes I can play on both, but you lose your current status on IOS {at least I did} when you go back and forth, like summoning and since android doesn't have a tourney. I tried it once and lost my progress on the tourney. I hope this helps

Banned
    You could play on both with two separate accounts if you want to go that route. I have an android phone and an IOS device and I use both. Two separate games and two separate Storm 8 IDs.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for your answers it is really helpfull :-)

Fashion Designer
    I searched the game guide thread for info on mining but didn't find it. Can you point me to a thread about it? Thanks.

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. If anyone has advice/knows what I'm missing here, I would appreciate the help!

I had just hit lvl 30 and a new quest (Brave the Battle Arena) appeared. I was pretty excited, but surprised when the arena didn't appear. It's supposed to be between the top two floating islands, right? Well, I decided it might just need time to appear, so I waited. It has been a couple days and I've now reached lvl 31, and it still hasn't appeared. The begin battle button on the quest did nothing as well.

I am loath to spend gold flippantly, but I decided to spend the 5 gold to skip the quest, thinking the Battle Arena might appear if the quest was completed. Well, the new quest "Go, Fight, Win!" has appeared, but the Battle Arena hasn't. And pressing the green "Win" button on the new quest doesn't take me to a battle as I hoped. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing? Do I have to download something else? Thank you in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Originality8 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums. If anyone has advice/knows what I'm missing here, I would appreciate the help!

I had just hit lvl 30 and a new quest (Brave the Battle Arena) appeared. I was pretty excited, but surprised when the arena didn't appear. It's supposed to be between the top two floating islands, right? Well, I decided it might just need time to appear, so I waited. It has been a couple days and I've now reached lvl 31, and it still hasn't appeared. The begin battle button on the quest did nothing as well.

I am loath to spend gold flippantly, but I decided to spend the 5 gold to skip the quest, thinking the Battle Arena might appear if the quest was completed. Well, the new quest "Go, Fight, Win!" has appeared, but the Battle Arena hasn't. And pressing the green "Win" button on the new quest doesn't take me to a battle as I hoped. Is there some prerequisite I'm missing? Do I have to download something else? Thank you in advance!
    Are you IOS and running the latest game version?
    Usual tricks are Force close or uninstall / reinstall
    then contact team lava
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 03-29-14 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Post 10 and 11 give me a headache :(
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Page 1 of 99 123451151 ... LastLast