Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

The current General Questions thread has now reach 100 pages. Starting a new thread.
    Old thread is here.

You can ask general questions here.
    Check the Dragon Game Guide for links to specific Dragon threads and for more general game information.
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-16-21 at 09:47 PM. Reason: updating guide link
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
    thank you :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanyce View Post
    hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
    if you use the restaurant story log in feature you can I switched one from android to Iphone as there are better features on IOS in my opinion

Talking

hi! I know if you have any apple product with dragon story or bakery story you can go to the button in the top right hand corner with the storm 8 thing. You can click on it and hit account settings, then log to another account. You just need to put in your storm 8 ID and password. If you don't have a password, you can make one the same way you log into another account. It will transfer all your team lava games onto your iPhone from your android but they still are on your android or other device. make sure you have dragon story and the other team lava apps you want to be transfered on your new device. You can do the same with any other device that is an apple product. (example: iPad to iPod, iPhone, to iPad, android to iPhone.)

I hope this helped

Host(ess)
    but will I still be able to play with my account on my android device?

Fashion Designer
    Yes I can play on both, but you lose your current status on IOS {at least I did} when you go back and forth, like summoning and since android doesn't have a tourney. I tried it once and lost my progress on the tourney. I hope this helps

Banned
    You could play on both with two separate accounts if you want to go that route. I have an android phone and an IOS device and I use both. Two separate games and two separate Storm 8 IDs.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for your answers it is really helpfull :-)

I play on both an IOS iPad and an android phone. I?ve personally never lost anything. My status remains the same even when I switch back and forth. I do notice that I have much better luck on my android when it comes to the battles.

Fashion Designer
    I searched the game guide thread for info on mining but didn't find it. Can you point me to a thread about it? Thanks.

Page 1 of 95 123451151 ... LastLast