Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Hey guys! I just wanted to ask something about the Boosted Breeding price. I heard that 2 years prior, in 2013, it costed coins for some players, though others it costed gold. However, on November of the same year it strangely costed 126, but it ended costing 12 gold for all players. Do you know the reason of this, or the one who suggested the idea for all players to that to be 12 gold, or why it stopped costing gold? Explain the events, plaz...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you guys !

Farm Supplier
    Hi again, I was wondering if my previous goals problem can be explained by the fact that goals are different for each player ? I have a goal which consists in have a butterfly dragon, this goal doesn't appear on the list in the forum, so as several goals, about half of my goals aren't the same as the ones listed on the forum..

thanks

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

To whomever, thank you for posting Sehana's updated egg chart!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Hi again, I was wondering if my previous goals problem can be explained by the fact that goals are different for each player ? I have a goal which consists in have a butterfly dragon, this goal doesn't appear on the list in the forum, so as several goals, about half of my goals aren't the same as the ones listed on the forum..

thanks
    I think part of the problem with the goal list on the forum is that it hasn't been updated for quite a while. So you will have goals that do not appear on the list. In the past, when a new goal appears in my goal list for having a dragon I already have hatched, after I hit the new button, I get credit immediately for that goal. usually so fast, I don't even get a chance to read what the second screen of the goal said.

I repeat: Hey guys! I just wanted to ask something about the Boosted Breeding price. I heard that 2 years prior, in 2013, it costed coins for some players, though others it costed gold. However, on November of the same year it strangely costed 126, but it ended costing 12 gold for all players. Do you know the reason of this, or the one who suggested the idea for all players to that to be 12 gold, or why it stopped costing gold? Explain the events, plaz...

hello guys

I have been MIA as I wasn't able to play the game. Halloween version wasnt loading since long(only recently it started working again) and both normal and winter versions were shutting down after seconds(mostly) I have lostt one arena, one crafting and if I m not wrong three tournament dragons, also the last individual n may b community prize too. I do hope it never happens again. Btw which dragons they both were? Combinations of which color?
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    hello guys

I have been MIA as I wasn't able to play the game. Halloween version wasnt loading since long(only recently it started working again) and both normal and winter versions were shutting down after seconds(mostly) I have lostt one arena, one crafting and if I m not wrong three tournament dragons, also the last individual n may b community prize too. I do hope it never happens again. Btw which dragons they both were? Combinations of which color?
    The last individual prize was the Mistletoe dragon with white/green and the community dragon was Candy Cane dragon with white/green/red.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    The last individual prize was the Mistletoe dragon with white/green and the community dragon was Candy Cane dragon with white/green/red.
    Oh ok Thank you hun!
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbrothersjohnandjohn View Post
    I repeat: Hey guys! I just wanted to ask something about the Boosted Breeding price. I heard that 2 years prior, in 2013, it costed coins for some players, though others it costed gold. However, on November of the same year it strangely costed 126, but it ended costing 12 gold for all players. Do you know the reason of this, or the one who suggested the idea for all players to that to be 12 gold, or why it stopped costing gold? Explain the events, plaz...
    The Boost Breeding usually costs gems, but storm 8 will occasionally offer a promotion and for a limited time, it will cost coins.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request