Thread: Limited time sale

Rhino Keeper

Limited time sale

Once again I am reminded of an old movie comedy, The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Today is the last dsy of a 2 day sale of mythic dragons snd habitats. With about 4 hours left, I finally looked. Sure enough, there was 1 mythic habitat on sale. The festured sale dragon, and for that matter, the other sale dragons were all royal dragons. Unless they are from a mythical kingdom, I don't believe they qualify as mythic. Many years ago, another player, I do not recall who, suggested using a check list.It is apparent that suggestion was sadly rejected

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    Once again I am reminded of an old movie comedy, The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight. Today is the last dsy of a 2 day sale of mythic dragons snd habitats. With about 4 hours left, I finally looked. Sure enough, there was 1 mythic habitat on sale. The festured sale dragon, and for that matter, the other sale dragons were all royal dragons. Unless they are from a mythical kingdom, I don't believe they qualify as mythic. Many years ago, another player, I do not recall who, suggested using a check list.It is apparent that suggestion was sadly rejected
    I also see the Foo Dragon in the Market on sale. If you're not able to see this dragon, please contact Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    I also see the Foo Dragon in the Market on sale. If you're not able to see this dragon, please contact Support at Storm8. Link is in my signature
    I think you missed the point of player's post. Yes Foo is there and still is. He is part of the tales event going on now.
    The particular sale referred to in start of this thread was based on pop up in game saying special Monday Tuesday mythic sale and image showed a few dragons and habitats. Well, I do not belive any habitats went on sale those days other than the current 300 gold one. The 3 or 4 dragons that showed up were all royal types not a mythic in the lot.
    I did not take notice if any of those matched the pop up dragons but really doubt that. Just seems not quite right to advertise a mythic sale and proceed to sell royal dragons.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by squigglish View Post
    It may have been me, under one of my other super secret identities, who suggested using a checklist, or at least what I call "quality control," which is something that most companies and even non-profits have in place to make sure things are rolling along smoothly.

I can't believe that I missed the fact that the dragons on sale were royals! I don't know if I even saw the sale!?!? I saw and purchased an Equinox dragon because it is cool, one that I don't think I have on any of my accounts, and was only 50 gold. I can't for the life of me recall which other dragons were on sale. I picked up some mythic habitats at the beginning of the month. The only habitats I saw on sale this week were a Zodiac one and 2 new Mythic ones for this year, so they weren't discounted - still 300 gems.
    Disagreements are a normal part of the human experience and can be handled respectfully. Don't think I don't see.