Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    If the "Leaderboards" continue can I get put into a group where I would have a decent chance to win? I'm tired of all the boosting groups and finishing 4th and below. Thanks.

How do you beat an ice age type dragon in battle? None of my artic isle dragons show up in my fighting list. Currently stuck on an ice age type for days now. Anyone have ideas? I don't have any champions or diamonds.

Fashion Designer
    Try Green, White, cosmic, rainbow, royal, champion, egypt. Avoid: yellow, pink, fairytale, gemstone.

There is a sticky with the type lists, including these potential updates. Sorry, it's not a sticky, but it's on the second page of threads here, called "updated chart type for battles" or very similar. I find them very helpful!!
    Last edited by katali119; 01-06-17 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Wrong info.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Try Green, White, cosmic, rainbow, royal, champion, egypt. Avoid: yellow, pink, fairytale, gemstone.

There is a sticky with the type lists, including these potential updates. Sorry, it's not a sticky, but it's on the second page of threads here, called "updated chart type for battles" or very similar. I find them very helpful!!
    Thank you! The one I saw (that's usually posted when there's a new tournament) only mentioned using other artic isle dragons. I will give your suggestions a try and hopefully I can win the battle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarwren View Post
    How do you beat an ice age type dragon in battle? None of my artic isle dragons show up in my fighting list. Currently stuck on an ice age type for days now. Anyone have ideas? I don't have any champions or diamonds.
    I've had luck with fire.

Fashion Designer
    Hi! I've finally unlocked the artic isles! My question is am I able to use these dragons to fight with? I don't see them in my arena.

Executive Chef
    No, you can't use the Artic Isles dragons to fight in the Arena.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have the time and patience to help me out with my dragons? I haven't played in years so I'm a little lost with pretty much everything. I stopped shortly after the artic dragons and on my return I see that I've missed tons.
    Lets be neighbors! 
    ID: darkmornings
    Farm and Island: Aerie

Executive Chef
    I just got a Snowangel by diamond and snowflake first try I guessed that was my 5th diamond hybrid!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmornings View Post
    Does anyone have the time and patience to help me out with my dragons? I haven't played in years so I'm a little lost with pretty much everything. I stopped shortly after the artic dragons and on my return I see that I've missed tons.
    You can search up for events and new game plays in Dragon Story Game Guide!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)