Page 98 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    There are other threads on this issue. Basically, its no longer supported for Android. You can look in your app history in the p!ay store and find it there. But that doesn't help us in no longer getting updates.

Now x3 times for freedom dragon please refund

Quote Originally Posted by mamabov View Post
    I ordered the freedom [] never received []
    I?m sorry but the forums cannot help with this issue. Please contact support with the link in my signature.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Is there any way we can get a list of the dragons we have offline? Like on my computer? I am trying to go through my dragons and get rid of a lot of the commons, but I never know if I have multiple of them or not. And pulling up the codex and searching for them is a pain
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Is there any way we can get a list of the dragons we have offline? Like on my computer? I am trying to go through my dragons and get rid of a lot of the commons, but I never know if I have multiple of them or not. And pulling up the codex and searching for them is a pain
    Some of us keep spreadsheets of our dragons but it's something that you have to create for yourself (unfortunately). I don't believe there to be any kind of offline tool issued by the game. The way I have mine set up is: across the top of the sheet the columns are Type/Level/Name/Colors/Status/Evolution Time/Location/Habitat. Type=Genie or Air or Fire (etc.), Status=Common, Rare, Ultra Rare (etc.), Location=I give each part of the island a designation like "Main/Middle", "Top Right", "Bottom Left" (etc.). At the very bottom, I use formulas to count certain criteria like how many Commons, Rares, etc. I have.

Hope this helps
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    The codex will give you numbers of any type. It's a pain but worth it.

Executive Chef
    The biggest pain is not finding out if you have multiples, but if you do, trying to locate them on your island. I play another game that if you click on a dragon in their "Codex" it takes you straight to that dragon - no hunting!

Using the Codex I recently found out that I had 17 (!!) Fire dragons on one account. Needless to say, a lot of them went to heaven. I was saving a lot of level 7s to grow up in case I got a Bingo goal to grow any dragon to epic, but I certainly didn't need that many clogging up my habitats.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Is there a difference between Prize Fighter and Centurion? Prize Fighter is on sale for 75 while Centurion is on sale for 150 for me. I should just get Prize fighter right?

B
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanne1571 View Post
    Is there a difference between Prize Fighter and Centurion? Prize Fighter is on sale for 75 while Centurion is on sale for 150 for me. I should just get Prize fighter right?
    No not a lot of difference both have a normal gold value of 1500. All Champion dragons tend to behave differently in battle for different gamers so yes Prize Fighter is an excellent choice.

I play on both an IOS iPad and an android phone. I?ve personally never lost anything. My status remains the same even when I switch back and forth. I do notice that I have much better luck on my android when it comes to the battles.