Page 22 of 99 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    How can you take pictures of the breeding den with the time on top? Every time I try to take it I have to go to my menu first, then click the camera button, and by doing so the time will disappear.

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I play on an iPad

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by mimiamelia; 03-13-15 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mimiamelia View Post
    How can you take pictures of the breeding den with the time on top? Every time I try to take it I have to go to my menu first, then click the camera button, and by doing so the time will disappear.

P.S. I don't know if it matters, but I play on an iPad

Thanks in advance!
    If you click the on/off button and the large circle button on the front at the same time you will get a screen shot and it will be in your photo gallery.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nona11209 View Post
    If you click the on/off button and the large circle button on the front at the same time you will get a screen shot and it will be in your photo gallery.
    Thank you so much!! I tried it and it worked

Executive Chef
    Who is the better fighter?: Double or Triple Rainbow?

Host(ess)
    For those more experienced players, which would you recommend I focus on more; leveling up my current dragons or continue breeding for a diamond? I'm level 45, have a nice mix of rare/super rare dragons but have been using all of the food on my rainbow (trying to reach level 10 for an in-game goal). I have a few dragons that should be great in the arena but they're all at about a level 3-6. Am I wasting my time on the diamond? My id is chixyb if you want to see what I'm working with.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nanyce View Post
    hi, I am an androif player and I just an iphone and I wanted to know if I could play on the 2 devices? The iphone screen is really small so can t I use my account on the 2 devices.
    thank you :-)
    hi! I know if you have any apple product with dragon story or bakery story you can go to the button in the top right hand corner with the storm 8 thing. You can click on it and hit account settings, then log to another account. You just need to put in your storm 8 ID and password. If you don't have a password, you can make one the same way you log into another account. It will transfer all your team lava games onto your iPhone from your android but they still are on your android or other device. make sure you have dragon story and the other team lava apps you want to be transfered on your new device. You can do the same with any other device that is an apple product. (example: iPad to iPod, iPhone, to iPad, android to iPhone.)

I hope this helped

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Who is the better fighter?: Double or Triple Rainbow?
    IDK, but triple rainbow is a lot harder to breed :P

Quote Originally Posted by chixyb View Post
    For those more experienced players, which would you recommend I focus on more; leveling up my current dragons or continue breeding for a diamond? I'm level 45, have a nice mix of rare/super rare dragons but have been using all of the food on my rainbow (trying to reach level 10 for an in-game goal). I have a few dragons that should be great in the arena but they're all at about a level 3-6. Am I wasting my time on the diamond? My id is chixyb if you want to see what I'm working with.
    You can do both at the same time! They are completely unrelated goals.

The rainbow goal calls for a ton of food, which really isn't reasonable for a lower-level player. Skip or wait on the goal, or get it to level 7 and call it a day (you can use the evolve time for bombs). Then use the food you grow on arena dragons. You can actually get a super rare champ to Epic on less food than a rainbow, which should clue you in to where the food you're feeding your rainbow does you better.

As long as you have four colors in the breeding den, then you have a shot at a diamond as well as other useful arena dragons. The /most/ useful arena dragons tend to be ones won in the arena (which gives extra incentive to winning in it), and in general they're very neat dragons.

So definitely focus on leveling up the useful arena dragons, toss in some common dragons to the breeding den for attempting the diamond, and you're good to go.

Hey friends well I am back again... I was wondering why and how some dragons in arena are above max level I just got defeated by a 16th leveled supper rare one. I used Blue moon and Diamond dragons n both defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by chixyb View Post

well lucky you! I am trying to breed rainbow dragon since ages
    Last edited by PrincessCouture2014; 03-22-15 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Wrong quote

How can I find out what possible outcomes can a pair give? I was reading the neon dragon thread in dragon library and someone said that there can be 59 fails in trying for neon. Now how can we know that?