Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When you enter the mine, if it's the right side that's boarded up, it's because you've expanded fully on the Floating Islands -- those are the ones that you could expand to via the Island Parts. Sadly, it will remain boarded up until such a time that s8 chooses to add more expansions that require Island Parts something we've been requesting for a very long while to no avail. The left side gets boarded up only when they're switching out the mining dragons and usually only lasts for a day at most.
    No, I could still expand haven?t reached the limit yet and it was fine until just now and I haven?t expanded

Fashion Designer
    Yes AnniraSweets! It was after I upgraded! Thank you!

Anyone know breeding time on Crystal Ornament?
    Last edited by washman1963; 11-30-18 at 06:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by washman1963 View Post
    Anyone know breeding time on Crystal ornament ?
    15 hrs.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-01-18 at 03:28 PM. Reason: typo in quote

Thx

New Resident
    Hi, long time player and I'm sure I'm not the only one whose asked but have the island part segment expanded at all? By that I mean the island parts you obtain through mining.

I'm just wondering if they expanded how much space you can buy.

Especially if they added anything after giving us the marble key option, my information is out of date after that update.

Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xoad View Post
    Hi, long time player and I'm sure I'm not the only one whose asked but have the island part segment expanded at all? By that I mean the island parts you obtain through mining.

I'm just wondering if they expanded how much space you can buy.

Especially if they added anything after giving us the marble key option, my information is out of date after that update.

Thank you.
    No new island part expansions added since the marble key expansion was added.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Can you sell habitats and food farms? Or is the only option is to upgrade them?

I have small size ones that I want to sell. But I can’t see any option to sell them?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Can you sell habitats and food farms? Or is the only option is to upgrade them?

I have small size ones that I want to sell. But I can?t see any option to sell them?
    You can sell farms and habitats. In the case of habitats you have to make sure you clear them out of any dragons (like either move to them or sell them) then you can sell them.

I used this site to learn about mining: []
    This strategy was interesting: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-spending-gold
    Good luck!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-04-19 at 11:18 AM. Reason: removed third party site link