Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
How do you complete a dragon tales event with the long wait times in between the chapters? This is the first time Im trying to complete a tales event and I dont see myself finishing in time even though the tasks are pretty simple, but the waiting is too long. Is everyone spending the gold to skip the wait time?
I don't usually skip, except on day 1 to get to day 2 because it's only 5 days and then I can get the first dragon and start leveling him up and sending him on quests right away. Most tasks can be completed on the day that they are required to be done. During your "down" time you can be sending your dragon on quests, leveling him up (I usually evolve the first dragon at night because it takes 8 hours, and then he can be questing all day long). The last 2 or 3 days are kind of a pain because they do expect you to fit a lot into those last few days - winning x number of battles and raising your second dragon to level 5 the same day you hatch him. They should have you hatch him one day and level him up the next in my opinion, but Storm8 never does anything to make things easier for the players, so that won't change.