Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

New Resident
    I have just started using the forum. I played this game years ago, but I can't remember login info, so have started over, is there an egg chart with pictures of each egg anywhere? I was going to scroll through looking for one, but I got impatient. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AerialF View Post
    I have just started using the forum. I played this game years ago, but I can't remember login info, so have started over, is there an egg chart with pictures of each egg anywhere? I was going to scroll through looking for one, but I got impatient. Thanks!
    Try googling "Dragon Story Egg Chart". They wont allow us to post 3rd party site references on forum, but try googling. Good Luck

Rhino Keeper
    Can someone suggest a dragon that will beat MAPS Dragon in Tournement? I thought it gave Red Majic, but have tried all the Tropic, Stone, Bule and Yellow combos. Just cant beat it

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    Can someone suggest a dragon that will beat MAPS Dragon in Tournement? I thought it gave Red Majic, but have tried all the Tropic, Stone, Bule and Yellow combos. Just cant beat it

This was the only one I couldn?t get past ...I could?ve kept trying but just used gold instead. I’m still fairly new to the game and don’t have a wide range of high level dragons & only 1 champion type.

Is there a maximum upper limit for adventure tickets? I feel like I am at the same number for ages. I should have won 5 more recently and I don?t think my tally increased (over 850 now)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Can anyone share picture of their Opal Dragon? Trying to see if its worth purchasing during the sale
    You can "google" any dragon, with pics of eggs and different level ups. It also shows type, habitats, how much food to level up. Just type the name of dragon and type dragon story after the name

Quote Originally Posted by AerialF View Post
    https://dragon-story.fandom.com/wiki/Eggs

Will you add a feature that will make us able to get special producing dragons ( for ex. treasure dragon) by using essence in the code

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay
    Is there a maximum upper limit for adventure tickets? I feel like I am at the same number for ages. I should have won 5 more recently and I don?t think my tally increased (over 850 now)
    I just looked into this and it seems there is, but it is a bit beyond 850. I will speak with my team tomorrow about increasing the cap. There should be no reason to limit you, but I want to verify that before I forget something. Thank you for pointing this out.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoyoyoyeet View Post
    Will you add a feature that will make us able to get special producing dragons ( for ex. treasure dragon) by using essence in the code
    There is no plan for implementing this at this time, but I will certainly add it to our game notes for consideration.