Page 26 of 99 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Banned
    I think Champs in general are good for some and then that same champ can be a bad one for others. It really has a lot to do with luck and randomness. Ninja can be great for 100 people but then bad for the other 100.

Why hasn't the Egg Chart been updated for 2 months? Just wondering.

Agreed. My Rose Knight is a wimp, but my Shaman is a ****er.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Definitely. I have, oh, roughly an 80-85%* success rate with my Berserker, but Shaman and Warrior King seem to run in the 10-15% success rate range. I've only used Rainbow Sentinel and Guardian Angel once each, so although they won their battles, I can't give an average on them yet. I was surprised at the disparities, actually. I was under the impression that champs were champs and would function equally, which, in retrospect, was a ridiculous assumption. Chance plays a huge part in the game, but I'm starting to suspect that maybe the dragons have a hidden set of stats or something similar, unique to each account, which would go far in explaining the disparate results of the various players.

(* approximate statistics based on me thinking really hard for a couple of seconds and no actual calculations)
    Last edited by Mythdefied; 04-02-15 at 11:48 AM. Reason: clarification

It sounds realllyyy stupid but which one is a good choice for getting more food... Dimondates or rushrooms... I m really low in food n have so many dragons to get max level.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    It sounds realllyyy stupid but which one is a good choice for getting more food... Dimondates or rushrooms... I m really low in food n have so many dragons to get max level.
    Rushrooms will give 300 food per hour, diamondates 160 per hour

Executive Chef
    No tourney

I don't know if I asked it or not but how to defeat tourquoise dragon level 14. I read that using white or read is good so I used love but failed

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I don't know if I asked it or not but how to defeat tourquoise dragon level 14. I read that using white or read is good so I used love but failed
    Hmm. I think you did but in the wrong thread. As far as for turquoise 14, since it's a stone type (it might be colored blue, but it's not actually a blue type) you want to use a rare or super rare green/blue hybrid. Atlantis would be best if you have it, but Serpent would be good. Holographic. Or any rare/super rare hybrid that has either green or blue as one of the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    Hmm. I think you did but in the wrong thread. As far as for turquoise 14, since it's a stone type (it might be blue, but it's not actually a blue type) you want to use a rare or super rare green/blue hybrid. Atlantis would be best if you have it, but Serpent would be good. Holographic. Or any rare/super rare hybrid that has either green or blue as one of the colors.
    I do have both serpent and Atlantis thank u so much