Page 96 of 99 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Farm Supplier
    Hello, I can't use the X2 farm boost, it doesn't appear available when I want to use it...
    Is it an issue or I just can't get it ?...

Quote Originally Posted by patisserieforever View Post
    Hello, I can't use the X2 farm boost, it doesn't appear available when I want to use it...
    Is it an issue or I just can't get it ?...
    This may be a silly question but, did you previously win any Farm Boosts from the Adventure League Bingos? If not, the boost icons will be greyed out. If you did, you’d have to write to support to have then put it in for you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    This may be a silly question but, did you previously win any Farm Boosts from the Adventure League Bingos? If not, the boost icons will be greyed out. If you did, you’d have to write to support to have then put it in for you.
    Ahaha yeah I did ! I currently have 6 of them !
    I know what you mean, I don't have any 10x farm boost so it's grey but for the 2x I see a blank (can't see the apple icon) and "6/8" written inside this blank.
    I will contact the support.
    Thank you ☺️

Farm Supplier
    Hello !
    I crafted the gold horizon dragon last week and evolve it to level 10 but it doesn't give me five gold per day...I don't understand why...
    I do have a kintsugi and a Midas dragon (GPD) at level 10 and no problem with them.
    I actually put a timer to wait 24 hours and 1minute to pick up the gold and I pick the gold horizon dragon's gold at the same time. I do understand than the first day I don't get the five but when I pickup the gold the timer should reset ?
    Exemple :
    Day 1 9:00 PM picked up the gold (got 5, 5 and 2)
    Day 2 9:02 PM 12 gold again... And not 15 why ?

(Sorry for the poor english 😂 )

If anyone could help please ☺️

Banned
    Gold horizon gives you 4 at level 10. You need him at level 15 to give you 5. All the recent GPDs need level 15 for 5 gold as well.

There are some "Limited Time" dragons in the Market right now, specifically the Lumberjack Dragon. Would I be able to breed this dragon (and others that are Limited, but doesn't say it can't be bred) as long as it is in the market. In this instance, would I have just under 2 days to breed the Lumberjack Dragon?

If the answer is yes, is this usually the case?
    Last edited by Paul__; 05-13-21 at 09:28 PM. Reason: removed comments regarding third party website

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, often when they are in the market for limited time they can be bred. Not sure if always, but often. The challenge is the 1000 commons you'll get along the way.

Can anyone tell me
    where can I find the list of dragons needed to use for bingo breeding tasks?
    Eg: Breed with Birthstone
    Breed with Seer dragon etc etc
    I want to collect them by crafting

Quote Originally Posted by nhhgenesis538 View Post
    Can anyone tell me
    where can I find the list of dragons needed to use for bingo breeding tasks?
    Eg: Breed with Birthstone
    Breed with Seer dragon etc etc
    I want to collect them by crafting
    Unfortunately there is no list currently. However, I will be working on adding a list of all the Bingo tasks into the Dragon Story Game Guide in the future.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    So I am level 1i2. Just restarted on artic isles. And I now have 3 blizzard type dragons. And I just bred a 4th. But it won't let me buy another habitat (I only have 1). It says limit reached.