Page 90 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I hope I’m posting this in the right place. I’m new to DS but my daughter is level 42. She has a featured area in her Market tab that shows limited time dragons, etc. like the snowlady. I’m level 15 but still haven’t received the featured page yet...when should I start seeing this? I was really hoping to get the snowlady before she left. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
    Snowlady is available at level 45

Farm Supplier
    Hello..
    How can I earn Adventure Tickets?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    Snowlady is available at level 45

That’s what it says but my daughter has her and is level 43....(she got her when she was level 38/39)

Does anyone know how long she’ll be available for? I must have her...LOL

Executive Chef
    That’s what it says but my daughter has her and is level 43....(she got her when she was level 38/39)

She'll probably go away when today's new sale starts in just under an hour. Hurry! If you can't get her at this time, maybe you can craft her with Essence in the future. She is Super Rare, so will cost 800 Essence.

Banned

She'll probably be available until this morning at 10:30am PST but she is available through the codex for 800 essence.
    Last edited by skyharbor602; 01-07-20 at 11:03 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lily684 View Post
    Hello..
    How can I earn Adventure Tickets?
    There are very limited ways to get Adventure Tickets. If you are participating in World Events/Community Events, like the one we are having now, and you manage to get enough mouse hearts to unlock community prizes, you will win 20 tickets when the event ends. The only other way is to earn them through Bingo - you have to place at the top of the Silver or Gold leagues to get tickets. There are more details, but I'm at work and don't have time to write them all out right now. Maybe someone else can fill in the gaps. I occasionally win a ticket or two on the "free gifts" for watching videos, too. I rarely get into the Gold league to get tickets, so I have to save pretty much forever to get a dragon through the ticket crafting temple. My number one recommendation from there is the gold producing dragon as it is the only GPD you can get for "free."

Executive Chef
    she'll probably be available until this morning at 10:30am est but she is available through the codex for 800 essence.
    jinx!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks the GPD is exactly what I want. I was just hoping there was a way outside of Bingo. Between the events and the tournaments, I don?t find much time for Bingo. I guess I just keep earning them through community prizes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    jinx!
    My bad, PST. I updated it, lol.

Executive Chef
    My bad, PST. I updated it, lol.
    I just meant that we posted the same information at almost the exact same time! Lol!