Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Rhino Keeper
    I am inundated with quests in the book I have been starting at the top and working my way down got about 3 from top but now another 9 have popped up is there a good way to keep on top of them or even do them at all I have rainbow, magic, light and pink dragons if that helps. Not sure what to breed or what dragons to fill habitats with? I've been doing quests for answers my next 3 quests are elements dragon, owl dragon and lotus dragon should I continue doing this or use the elements I have currently upgrade all habitats to that colour not sure where to go with the game have 26 or maybe 27 habitats and I'm level 30. Most are yellow or green but slowing building on my blues all habitats except 1 rainbow, 1 magic, 1 light and 1 pink are big habitat. Not sure how to advance should I follow the quests or take my new pink virtue and breed a swarm of pink hybrids?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheeba8188 View Post
    I am inundated with quests in the book I have been starting at the top and working my way down got about 3 from top but now another 9 have popped up is there a good way to keep on top of them or even do them at all I have rainbow, magic, light and pink dragons if that helps. Not sure what to breed or what dragons to fill habitats with? I've been doing quests for answers my next 3 quests are elements dragon, owl dragon and lotus dragon should I continue doing this or use the elements I have currently upgrade all habitats to that colour not sure where to go with the game have 26 or maybe 27 habitats and I'm level 30. Most are yellow or green but slowing building on my blues all habitats except 1 rainbow, 1 magic, 1 light and 1 pink are big habitat. Not sure how to advance should I follow the quests or take my new pink virtue and breed a swarm of pink hybrids?
    Honestly, I don't do the goals. Sometimes I'll breed a dragon that fulfills a goal, but I don't work on them. If you are level 30, I wouldn't bother with them (unless you enjoy them).
    Android
    Level 167 DS

Farm Supplier
    Where did the mine go? All I have left is to mine for expansions---no dragon to mine for!! Where do I find this update, regarding the mine closure. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    ^^ Every time when mining dragons change - mine closes for about 4 hours. It should be open in hour or so.

EDIT: I was wrong, it opened seconds ago...

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my question, but here it goes.

I'm stuck on the snowangel in the arena. what can I use to defeat it? I've already tried metal once and it didn't work. I've read the chart and it says that the only types that can defeat it are diamond, champion, and the arctic isles types, none of which I have. what can I use against it? thanks for the help in advance.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the place to ask my question, but here it goes.

I'm stuck on the snowangel in the arena. what can I use to defeat it? I've already tried metal once and it didn't work. I've read the chart and it says that the only types that can defeat it are diamond, champion, and the arctic isles types, none of which I have. what can I use against it? thanks for the help in advance.
    From the suggested new types chart thread, look at the kind of magic (well, it never comes up on my screen, but the chart say lol) apparently blizzard type (think that's the snowflake, yes?) uses yellow type magic, so consider trying types which are good against yellow type dragons. Hope you find something that works. Every dragon has a small chance against it, so if worst comes to worst, just keep hitting it with absolutely anything you have and eventually something will take it down. Fire dragons cost 100 to buy and are quick to hatch, so just keep buying them, fighting and selling (instead of 500 and 2 hours to heal them) they will have the same small chance that anything else might have.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    From the suggested new types chart thread, look at the kind of magic (well, it never comes up on my screen, but the chart say lol) apparently blizzard type (think that's the snowflake, yes?) uses yellow type magic, so consider trying types which are good against yellow type dragons. Hope you find something that works. Every dragon has a small chance against it, so if worst comes to worst, just keep hitting it with absolutely anything you have and eventually something will take it down. Fire dragons cost 100 to buy and are quick to hatch, so just keep buying them, fighting and selling (instead of 500 and 2 hours to heal them) they will have the same small chance that anything else might have.
    thanks! I saw your reply after I took it down with my lvl 11 fire lol. but thanks for the info, I'll make sure to remember that for future battles! thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by themusicloverme View Post
    thanks! I saw your reply after I took it down with my lvl 11 fire lol. but thanks for the info, I'll make sure to remember that for future battles! thanks again!
    You're welcome, someone else shared the advice first, I am just passing it on
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

New Resident
    Hi,

I'm new to the forum so hope I'm putting this in the right place. Despite being a high level player after playing on and off for years I have never managed to win a tournament and get a champion dragon, I was hoping for some advice for non champion dragons to level up to help me kick some tournament butt and get myself a champion dragon.

Thanks
    Last edited by kp876543; 03-31-17 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Incorrect sentence

Hello! I'm new so I apologize if this has been asked before (I reckon it has; I can't be the only one to have tapped in a hurry!)
    I accidentally purchased 500 gold worth of food. Is it possible to get a refund? I made the same mistake two weeks ago, only it was 1000 gold's worth - not looking forward to losing any more of it, haha!