Page 85 of 99 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The current General Questions thread has now reach 100 pages. Starting a new thread.
    Old thread is here.

You can ask general questions here.
    Check the Dragon Game Guide for links to specific Dragon threads and for more general game information.

I'm not
    receiving pink chocolates from breeding ? Is this a glitch or are they only available from the hug stone? For the Dire dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Is the evolved time the same as incubation time? So if the purple dragon takes 20 hours in the nest, does that mean its evolved time will be 20 hours too?

If yes, where can I find a list of all dragons incubation times please? Trying to plan ahead. I have a lot of dragons waiting in line for evolution. Ty

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Is the evolved time the same as incubation time? So if the purple dragon takes 20 hours in the nest, does that mean its evolved time will be 20 hours too?

If yes, where can I find a list of all dragons incubation times please? Trying to plan ahead. I have a lot of dragons waiting in line for evolution. Ty
    The breeding time, hatching time and evolution time is the same. So your 20 hour will also take 20 hours on the nest to hatch and 20 hours for each evolution. Some of the crafted dragons have longer hatch and evo times than their crafting time (e.g. 5 min. to craft it, but 15 hours to hatch and to evo it).

The in-game Codex shows the breeding time for each dragon, you just have to locate the dragon you are wondering about in the Codex (which really needs better sorting options!)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    The breeding time, hatching time and evolution time is the same. So your 20 hour will also take 20 hours on the nest to hatch and 20 hours for each evolution. Some of the crafted dragons have longer hatch and evo times than their crafting time (e.g. 5 min. to craft it, but 15 hours to hatch and to evo it).

The in-game Codex shows the breeding time for each dragon, you just have to locate the dragon you are wondering about in the Codex (which really needs better sorting options!)
    Omg thank you! Yep found all my dragons + incubation times in the codex. Thanks so much for the tip ☺️

May I ask, is there a way to know which dragon is sitting on the nest? I mean, I have an egg and a time. How do I find out what it is. Or is the only way is to be patient and wait for it to hatch lol

Rhino Keeper
    On my bingo card today, it says to finish evolving any dragon to adult. At what level is a dragon an adult? Level 7? Or max level 10?

Can I finish this square by evolving a fire dragon to adult?

Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    On my bingo card today, it says to finish evolving any dragon to adult. At what level is a dragon an adult? Level 7? Or max level 10?

Can I finish this square by evolving a fire dragon to adult?
    An Adult Dragon is on Level 7. Max Level (10) is an Epic Dragon.
    Yes, you can evolve a Fire Dragon up to level 7 and the Bingo task will be completed.
    Actually, Fire Dragons are the best options for the most of the Evolving Bingo tasks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    An Adult Dragon is on Level 7. Max Level (10) is an Epic Dragon.
    Yes, you can evolve a Fire Dragon up to level 7 and the Bingo task will be completed.
    Actually, Fire Dragons are the best options for the most of the Evolving Bingo tasks.
    Thank you! Fire dragon was very helpful

Rhino Keeper
    Haha I’m pestering this Q&A thread

My next question is about the bingo card. I’m currently ranked 5. But why doesn’t it place me in the correct league? It shows I’m currently in the lower league than where I should be. Is this a glitch? Do I have to do something on my end to make it show me in the correct league?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	923CC06E-2D8D-4B70-B691-971690DEA632.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	49756

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FDF90D20-E0CD-43D2-A3AF-96C3CA73B4E3.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	142.9 KB 
ID:	49757

Banned
    You are currently in the stone league. If you finish at rank 7 or above, you will be promoted to the next league. You stay in the same league for 6 whole days despite your current rank.

Farm Supplier
    What is a good dragon to raise to epic? I have an epic diamond. But what else is a good one to have for breeding or fighting? Thanks!