Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story General Questions-Part II

Try to login the game in last 1 hours,and still cannot login the game,is the game in maintenance?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by t99a77n View Post
    Try to login the game in last 1 hours,and still cannot login the game,is the game in maintenance?
    Are you still having issues?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Since a few days ago I'm having a bug while playing this game, it's like the frozen bug that we had before adding the land and this new game version but it lasts FOREVER. Before, sometimes the game froze and things that you thought you did weren't done because the game reverted to before the bug, and it always happened twice. Now I'm having the same bug but it doesn't happen twice, it happens infinite times, and you have to force the game to close and restart it again. It happens to me almost everyday, and it's really annoying specially when you manage to win a battle against a champion dragon and then the game freezes and then you have to battle again like it just happened to me. Is there someone else experiencing this? Please fix it!! The other bug was never fixed.

What is this trade your forever dragon for essence thing? Will we lose the forever dragon or is this use your forever dragon to collect essence and not actually lose her?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by athenaboxie View Post
    What is this trade your forever dragon for essence thing? Will we lose the forever dragon or is this use your forever dragon to collect essence and not actually lose her?
    If you trade any dragon, you'll lose the dragon and just get the essence.

Banned
    It's a quest where you send Forever off to get 2 essence and it's a 24 hr quest. Not really worth it in my honest opinion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Please do not lose your precious Au by accidentally tapping it for 2 essences lol ★
    Never lose your precious Au over 2 essences lol ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed that my android can now watch videos . My problem with that is every time I try to watch it says I can't but my other Android phone I can . What's the difference if there is one.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I've noticed that my android can now watch videos . My problem with that is every time I try to watch it says I can't but my other Android phone I can . What's the difference if there is one.
    Are you saying you have the video feature on that one android device, but when you hit the button, nothing happens?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hello guys!

04.07.2016 I wrote a ticket about my dragons stucked on Arctic Isles (# ). TL support answered me that they know about this bug and they are working on it. One and half year passed, nothing happened, my dragons from general island still live on AI. In additional to that problem Earth dragon has stucked "on evolution" forever - he is unavailable everywhere and it seems like he is evolving in Evolution Temple for all his lifetime, but ET is empty.

Can you please tell me, when will the problem be solved?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-01-18 at 08:28 AM. Reason: removed ticket number- Privacy