Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expanding Your Bakery

Is there a certain number of neighbors required for expanding or "just" coins?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    Is there a certain number of neighbors required for expanding or "just" coins?
    If you're buying expansions with coins, you have to have a certain number of neighbors. If you expand with gems, you don't have a neighbor requirement.

I can't agree more. I am now at the 10 mil mark and it seems forever to save them (even though I have around 8.3 mil )

Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    If you're buying expansions with coins, you have to have a certain number of neighbors. If you expand with gems, you don't have a neighbor requirement.
    Ah, thanks
    Is there somehere a list where I can see how many neighbors are required for each expansion?

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Quote Originally Posted by meer_kat View Post
    Ah, thanks
    Is there somehere a list where I can see how many neighbors are required for each expansion?
    I can't see the lower ones on mine since my nbr list is in the 40's, but the highest number of nbrs you'll need is 50. :-)

I'm sorta saving toward my 8 mil expansion, but beyond that, I doubt I'll even try. It's so hopeless and takes so long, it's too discouraging and frustrating, I just don't care anymore, I'll work with the space I have. :-/

Host(ess)
    Expansions for Bakery are definitely a slow process. I'm level 99 for both Bakery and Restaurant. I bake daily to master recipes and am at the point where I can buy what I want (coin items) when I want (wish that was the case in real life!) and decorate for fun rather than to maximize profits. I find I can't bake full tilt (I have 18 slots) otherwise I stockpile food and would have way too many counters. I want my place to look nice, not like a buffet on steroids! On Restaurant I gradually saved the 32.5 million to do the last 3 expansions at once. In Bakery expansions are 4x more expensive. I have 3 more expansions to go and the next one alone is 30 million. I'm at 30 million now and figure I'll expand once I have another 2 million (I like to have cash overflow for shopping purposes!). The last 2 expansions are 40 and 60 million which seem back breaking! I'm saving gems for decorations. I suppose TL raised the prices of expansion to make it more challenging, but saving another 100 million just doesn't seem attainable!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12