Thread: New limited time recipes on basic ovens

New limited time recipes on basic ovens

Can someone please tell me which are the limited time/edition recipes on the basic stove and oven. I was thinking some of the below could be.

Stove - school lunch, choc kiss, pumpkin soup, sweet pea soup, slopeside cider, slope slammin chili, egg salad sandwich, escargot, flower salad, and disco fries.

oven -chicken parm pie, countdown cookies, pirate cupcakes, musical cupcakes, pumpkin cheesecake and pretzel twists.

Let me know what you think! Or what to include, so I can master them before they go.

Thanks!!

Executive Chef
    It's hard 2 know what'll b "limited " time recipes. U never know what TL will do.

Executive Chef
    I think you're good with recipes right now until the end of the year. There are some Halloween and valentine dishes that were supposed to be removed but weren't. So bake away and have fun. Maybe try to cook the items that are definitely holiday oriented to get them out of the way and collect your gems? Since the yield is so small and I Can't keep food on my counters with less than 8 appliances I don't worry about them. Gems or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by helpfaq2 View Post
    , slopeside cider, slope slammin chili, disco fries.
    oven -countdown cookies
    Let me know what you think! Or what to include, so I can master them before they go.
    Lookin back over the recipes, those r the 3 that r likely 2 b removed if seasonal items r taken away but that's just my opinion . The slope slide items since they r definitely winter items and the Countdown cookies since they're New Years day items.disco fries cuz they were tied in w the slope slide items.
    But like I said, u never know w TL.

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Lookin back over the recipes, those r the 3 that r likely 2 b removed if seasonal items r taken away but that's just my opinion . The slope slide items since they r definitely winter items and the Countdown cookies since they're New Years day items.disco fries cuz they were tied in w the slope slide items.
    But like I said, u never know w TL.
    Thanks! I'll put them down as a priority to make.