Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-18-14

Fashion Designer
    Nope, it's not a fountain! It's a girl feeding some animals in the park. I forget what it's called.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Nope, it's not a fountain! It's a girl feeding some animals in the park. I forget what it's called.
    Good sounds like the 2nd place item is the one better croquet one.. LOL and the green thumb I like too. I can do without feeding an animal. I just need the purple flower spring goddess it's pretty

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-lamps.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	21.6 KB 
ID:	12745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story spring candy mannequin.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	12746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fashion_story-spring goddess.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	22.5 KB 
ID:	12747
    I'm happy with the spring goddess and the spring candy mannequin, i was hoping for the green display! Hopefully TeamLava will make some available for us

Executive Chef
    Someone will buy a bundle of gems to get that girl with the purple flower! We need more purple stuff, so far we just have that 6 hours sweater dress and maybe one other thing with purple accent colors. I'm still patrolling the community to see some more items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Good sounds like the 2nd place item is the one better croquet one.. LOL and the green thumb I like too. I can do without feeding an animal. I just need the purple flower spring goddess it's pretty
    I like the first place prize! It would go well next to the dog walk display; not that I'll ever get the first place prize. I'd even settle for the green thumb display; it's cute!

Executive Chef
    If the first place display has a bunny I'll cry, I requested an easter display with girls feeding bunnies some days ago! But I can't buy gems to try the box cause there's no google play cards here (

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    If the first place display has a bunny I'll cry, I requested an easter display with girls feeding bunnies some days ago! But I can't buy gems to try the box cause there's no google play cards here (
    I'm sorry to say this, but there is a bunny.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    If you have a credit or debit card you can purchase google play credit directly from their site.

The Honorable Panda
    From TL Blog

Parting is such sweet sorrow, except for when it comes time to part with your Winter wardrobe. Say goodbye to thick layers and furry earmuffs and say hello to short sleeves and cute skirts! What?s the best way to show off your new looks? Strut your stuff in the Tulip Mirror in Fashion Story!
    Warm up your Boutique with these new additions:

• Violet Tulip Lamp
    • Spring Candy Mannequin
    • Spring Goddess
    • Fairy Tale Spring
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    From TL Blog

Parting is such sweet sorrow, except for when it comes time to part with your Winter wardrobe. Say goodbye to thick layers and furry earmuffs and say hello to short sleeves and cute skirts! What?s the best way to show off your new looks? Strut your stuff in the Tulip Mirror in Fashion Story!
    Warm up your Boutique with these new additions:

• Violet Tulip Lamp
    • Spring Candy Mannequin
    • Spring Goddess
    • Fairy Tale Spring
    Cute, cute, cute, cute. Alas, they are all from a box. Lol.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast