Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-18-14

The avatar faces for the Croquet Party are adorable. Too cute.
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Fashion Designer
    This is one of the best boxes yet! I got two spring goddesses, three mirrors, the tulip lamp in every color and the croquet display! I'm a happy camper!

Executive Chef
    Well I'm glad all these items are stuck in a box, so I don't have to think whether I want to buy them all or not, makes things easier, just not gonna mess with this one. I really need to save atm anyhow, so that works well for me this week.

The catalogue I am not fond of, cropped tops haven't been in style since the 90's. Nowdays, it's considered faux pas to wear anything that doesn't cover the midriff. The glasses are way way too big. The shoes are hideous, but he skirt is alright, once I figure out what to wear with it, that is.

Overall, I am happy with a box/ugly catalogue this week, been spending too much lately, so this gives me a nice break to maybe buy other things that I had my mind on before.

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    thanks for the answer so it means there is only one 3rd place prize? usually there are two prizes for both 2nd and 3rd place but maybe not this time? well however, that doesnt change my wish to open this box
    I suppose not I didn't really think about that. So the mannequin and lamps for sure are 4th place and mirror. It's kinda nice when you think about it more chances to win better prizes. I know I plan to open this box more in the future I would like more of the spring goddess than just 1..LOL and I wouldn't cry if I got the 1st place prize either..LOL or another mannequin I only have 1 in storage. at the moment..LOL

Haha. ..after taking time to exam my green thumb display if you look at it. The girl's eye's looked crossed it's the way she is looking at the flowers or watering can. Funny well we're not all perfect TL but we could've gave her corrective glasses.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Well I'm glad all these items are stuck in a box, so I don't have to think whether I want to buy them all or not, makes things easier, just not gonna mess with this one. I really need to save atm anyhow, so that works well for me this week.

The catalogue I am not fond of, cropped tops haven't been in style since the 90's. Nowdays, it's considered faux pas to wear anything that doesn't cover the midriff. The glasses are way way too big. The shoes are hideous, but he skirt is alright, once I figure out what to wear with it, that is.

Overall, I am happy with a box/ugly catalogue this week, been spending too much lately, so this gives me a nice break to maybe buy other things that I had my mind on before.
    Actually, there is a revival of 90's fashion, so crop tops are very much in style. They're in every store I go in (along with Dr. Martens).

Rhino Keeper
    need goals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rose_00 View Post
    Actually, there is a revival of 90's fashion, so crop tops are very much in style. They're in every store I go in (along with Dr. Martens).
    Maybe kids/teen stores. Grown ups don't walk around with an exposed belly, nope. Pretty sure that would get people instantly written up with HR, haha.

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe kids/teen stores. Grown ups don't walk around with an exposed belly, nope. Pretty sure that would get people instantly written up with HR, haha.
    They wouldn't wear that to the office, they would wear it on weekends and hot summer days. And it's fine if the game has teen fashions, a lot of teens play the game.

Executive Chef
    Young to mid adults also sport crop tops. There's also very fit adults who wear these types of clothing.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast