Thread: my red carpet display quest disappeared

my red carpet display quest disappeared

I completed until where it asked about [buy 1 hat from the closet] and [get 20 hair curlers from the neighbors] and as I was informed from other neighbor there are one last step to complete the quest,
    but the quest suddenly disappeared! and I want the decoration really bad!!!!
    should I email to Teamlava? what should I do?

The Honorable Panda
    I believe the winter goals have now expired and are no longer offered.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    honestly??? Noooooooo ugh I was so close. I can't help that i had to take it slow I barely have any money after the Christmas stuff took up allll of my money... : ( Come on TL please bring them back I really wanted that red carpet display!

The Winter Goals expired on February 8th. Sorry you weren't able to complete them all!

Executive Chef
    me too....

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I believe the winter goals have now expired and are no longer offered.
    Ugh really!? I was so close to finish the quest!!!!!!
    I really wanted that decoration!

Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    honestly??? Noooooooo ugh I was so close. I can't help that i had to take it slow I barely have any money after the Christmas stuff took up allll of my money... : ( Come on TL please bring them back I really wanted that red carpet display!
    I know right!!? I was so close to finish it too! I only had the last step left....If i had one more day I could've finished the quest.! bad teamlava

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skdmsl0389 View Post
    I know right!!? I was so close to finish it too! I only had the last step left....If i had one more day I could've finished the quest.! bad teamlava
    I know I'm really bitter about it! The worst part is that that and the V-day goal that I also never finished both have the items locked at the back of my decorations and it's just sitting there taunting me! So TL please please hear my request and if you refuse to open it back up to people who very much wanted to complete them okay but at least take them away so I don't have to be reminded all the time? It's bad enough seeing the red carpet sit in the stores of my neigbors but this is much worse. I hope this actually gets read and at least thought about...

So yes I totally feel your pain skdmsI0389 !!!!

Fashion Designer
    yeah me toto
    kidna of a dirty trick.

I started the game after February 8th so why is the valentines heart balloons and the red carpet display sitting locked in the back of my decorations. I never even had a chance at the quest.