Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 3-18-14

Seriously I did not want a box., (gulp) but there's not a bad prize to be had in this box it's a winner great job TL. Now would I want to spend 24 gems on the floor lamp or mirror not really, but still nice prize there all worth the chance to open up the box. The mannequin looks so sheik doesn't she love the color of her outfit. Can't tell if it's a jump suit or a long maxi dress.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    If the first place display has a bunny I'll cry, I requested an easter display with girls feeding bunnies some days ago! But I can't buy gems to try the box cause there's no google play cards here (
    You don't have to buy a card, you can buy Google Play Credit directly from the Play store.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Seriously I did not want a box., (gulp) but there's not a bad prize to be had in this box it's a winner great job TL. Now would I want to spend 24 gems on the floor lamp or mirror not really, but still nice prize there all worth the chance to open up the box. The mannequin looks so sheik doesn't she love the color of her outfit. Can't tell if it's a jump suit or a long maxi dress.
    But how many mannequins and tulip lamps do you want? It's just like the "true love" box. #frustrating

Fashion Designer
    This is the first box that really doesn't have any dud prizes. I've gotten one of each lamp so far. Not sure if I'll try again or not. The new catalog is cute too. I wish they would do a catalog of that lovely green dress in the croquet display. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Sigh* Purple lamp and the tulip mirror, which is incredibly disproportionate to other mirrors. So sad
    y OU CANʼT TAKE
    t h e s k y f r o m m e .
    ☁ ☁
    ☁ ☁  ⋆

Executive Chef
    I only had enough gems for one go at the box and luckily got the spring goddess, which is gorgeous. I can't believe it was only a third place prize!!!

Fashion Designer
    i am really tempted to try this box, after a long time i really like almost all the items in the box! can somebody tell me what is the second 3rd prize? i know one is the girl in a purple flower.

I've not had a chance to swing by the local store to buy a Google Play card but just as soon as I am able, I will for sure. This weeks update is just darling and I am excited to take a shot at the new box. A few of my neighbours have had some success with nabbing the exact item they hoped for while a few others have managed to collect several lovely pieces from the box. Everything looks worth the risk (I would be happy with any of the prizes) so I think TL did a great job.

The catalog is pretty, in my opinion, and the top looks nice on the avatar if you happen to fancy blue (which I do although I fancy most colours ...lol) Anyway, having a set at 12 hours means I can order overnight and have a fresh load of something new to display in the morning.

Thanks, TL for the new fun stuff and thanks to everyone who posted details and photos of all the goodies. Happy shopping/decorating!
    Be the change you want to see in others.

Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    i am really tempted to try this box, after a long time i really like almost all the items in the box! can somebody tell me what is the second 3rd prize? i know one is the girl in a purple flower.
    The (2nd) place prizes are the croquet display at the beginning of the thread and the green thumb display I posted pics of maybe a page back it's the display beside the girl in purple flower.

the 3rd) place prize is the spring goddess display which is the girl in the purple flower.

Fashion Designer
    thanks for the answer so it means there is only one 3rd place prize? usually there are two prizes for both 2nd and 3rd place but maybe not this time? well however, that doesnt change my wish to open this box

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast